Found: female chocolate lab on Seagrove Beach at Eastern Lake on June 5. No collar

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Eliz, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

im confused....im the real girl, theres a pretender?

2. KISH7374

KISH7374 Beach Fanatic

Are you the sweet sounding young girl looking for a job or are you the tempermental one ready to bash all of us old timers?

3. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

if you would actually look at what I PUT, you would see i never said anything about them being "elderly retards". my friend,gravy not oatmeal did, but I didnt!and you would see i said sorry when i really had nothing to be sorry for.but i said it anyways because apperently im more mature then some adults on her. so people, stop bashing me for this because everything i said that was apparently "rude" was in response for the others being rude to me.

4. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

the first one! i was just giving my opinion, then everybody started flipping out and saying rude stuff to me, and im not just gonna let them do that! i said sorry.

5. KISH7374

KISH7374 Beach Fanatic

One of life's great leasons "One must show respect to earn respect!" If you are indeed the young girl from the babysitting post you will take everything in from these posts and learn from it. Good luck in your job search.

6. mi6491

mi6491 Beach Comber

I deleted my last post. Apparently it was rude. Offending others is not on my to do list.

7. ann hodnett

ann hodnett Beach Lover

I'd like to hear, other teenagers input.

8. Matt J

Matt J SWGB

**********************EMERGENCY TROLL ALERT***************************

The following has been issued by the National Association of Troll Watchers.

Be cautious of threads started by a one time poster who is repeatedly attacked by escalating new posters. This is a good sign of a troll as the original poster never returns to defend themselves. Essentially it's a trap that each response resets.

In addition note that keywords such as gay, retard, and elderly are used to incite further responses when the thread dwindles.

Also note that the NATW has flagged the posters with a scarlet chiclet. If the posters are in fact new posters it will take many days or even weeks to rectify.
    *************************END NOTICE*******************************

9. hkem1

hkem1 Beach Fanatic

The Troll post of all Troll posts

10. happy2Bme

happy2Bme Beach Fanatic

Wow!....I'd wondered what all the cryptic threads have been about. This was like watching "Saw V" in slow motion. I'm happier in the role of clueless Pollyanna.

11. Sarah Moss

Sarah Moss Beach Lover

Grammatical errors tend to annoy me but I've never felt the need to slam someone, especially a child for their style of writing. That's just wrong. But it takes all kinds of people to make this world go round....

Like most threads on this website, the original subject seems to be a thing of the past with all the off-topic posts.

My purpose for replying was just to say that I believe the original poster was 100% WRONG for taking this dog out of the area. It breaks my heart to think that if my dog escaped for just an hour that I could be out driving around looking for her while she's inside someone's condo, soon to be packed up and taken away. Hopefully there is more to the story like they posted "found" signs on every street corner and didn't leave for at least two weeks after they kidnapped her. Sadly, this is not the first dog kidnapping I've heard of. The other was a found dog that went straight to TN with no efforts to locate the owner, because they must not be responsible if the dog is loose. :bang:

12. SedaGurrl

SedaGurrl Beach Crab

WHOA! thats wayyyyy too harsh. I'm anniet and gravy not oatmeal's best friend! And, you have to understand that anniet is worried about Jessie. Listen, you can't judge her like that. You are soooo WRONG to say that 13 isn't old enough to take care of a dog! I'm just saying. I have taken good care of my dog since i was 10. Jessie is a great, sweet dog because anniet and her family took care of her. It's really rude to say something like this. You should know that anniet is a great dog owner. You don't even know her and you're already think you know everything about her! Yes, it is nice that the people from Jacksonville took care of Jessie while she was away. But, it's another thing to *REFUSE* to give the dog back. Do something better with your life than trashing people you don't know. :p

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.