• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
So I looked at this thread last week and had hoped the owner would be reunited with the lab. Then, I glanced today and notice there is 50 something posts??? LOLOL

Great read with my coffee this morning.
Kids these days----

gravy not oatmeal

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Not if I get there first. My dogs are always flea free, wear a collar, and never roam the hood. I also can teach them how to spell, respect their elders, and use proper manners.
well ur not going 2 get there first cuz we all ready have the police involved and they said they have 2 get the dog back 2 the owner and jessie did have her collar on she always dose and were geting her as soon as her dad gets paid and i hope u people are happy cuz its going 2 take his whole pay check

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
well ur not going 2 get there first cuz we all ready have the police involved and they said they have 2 get the dog back 2 the owner and jessie did have her collar on she always dose and were geting her as soon as her dad gets paid and i hope u people are happy cuz its going 2 take his whole pay check
stop respnding!!

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Sorry from anniet

Sorry to anybody I offended for me and my friends "un-ladylike behavior." None of the "retarded gay" arguments ON the second pg. of this have to do with jessie. Sorry for the feelings we hurt abou the old people thing. BUT i'm not sorry for anything i said that had to do with jessie.

Sincerley,
Annie

Astara

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2010
Found a ride for jesse

Hey Annie and Eliz,
I know someone who is willing to drive from SoWal and meet part way to bring Jessie home. They are not asking for gas money and can go as soon as Monday if it can be arranged. If this is something that is of interest please pm me and we can talk. :D

Last edited:

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Not if I get there first. My dogs are always flea free, wear a collar, and never roam the hood. I also can teach them how to spell, respect their elders, and use proper manners.
thats MY dog. you can't take her. thats called theft.like gno said, we got investagators involved so if you touch my dog you'll be in jail.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Supervision, seems necessary!

Annie,

If you don't get a handle on your behavior and difficulty expressing yourself, I'm afraid that you're in for, a very tough life!:blink: If you've worked something out and you'll be reunited with Jessie, I'm happy for you all! Though, I do hope that Jessie isn't around behavior, like you're displaying!
for your info, this isnt your buissness in the first place, but we did find a solution. im just letting people know that maybe eliz isnt the biggest hero afterall.
and before critisizing and being rude, you should try to find out about the other side of the story and how someone elses life is first!
pretty sad that a 13 year old learned this before you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.