• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Done it all. I keep going back to a fresh Butterball. Mr. Kitty finally talked me into that brining thing...I thought it would taste like a salt lick. It was good.

BTW...MS (My Son, Male Spawn, Mr. Steven) is coming home...TOMORROW!!!! Just received his Columbia shuttle confirmation and he is flying into Love Field (take that Mr. Wright!!) which is so much closer to our home! Molly is going to FLIP! :clap_1: Gobble Gobble!!!

So Miss Kitty, are you going to go Christmas tree shopping with that boy of yours? :razz:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Done it all. I keep going back to a fresh Butterball. Mr. Kitty finally talked me into that brining thing...I thought it would taste like a salt lick. It was good.

BTW...MS (My Son, Male Spawn, Mr. Steven) is coming home...TOMORROW!!!! Just received his Columbia shuttle confirmation and he is flying into Love Field (take that Mr. Wright!!) which is so much closer to our home! Molly is going to FLIP! :clap_1: Gobble Gobble!!!

the holidays are officially upon us. hope its the best ever at the kitty house!

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
i will admit - i despise turkey, it is probably the nastiest meat i have ever eaten....i am a ham girl !!

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
i will admit - i despise turkey, it is probably the nastiest meat i have ever eaten....i am a ham girl !!

Have you ever tried a baked country ham? I cooked one last year, and it was delicious and extremely easy to prepare. Not salty either. My only issue was carving it. I had to call my mother to assist and give directions.:bang:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
So Miss Kitty, are you going to go Christmas tree shopping with that boy of yours? :razz:

Picking it up tomorrow!!! In fact, I may just put it up for his arrival! ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
You are a good mother not to give into a faux tree like me. Tell your young man he's lucky to have you! :love:

WHAT...HELLO? I am picking up the FAUX tree tomorrow!!! :D I haven't seen fresh ones around here, yet.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
WHAT...HELLO? I am picking up the FAUX tree tomorrow!!! :D I haven't seen fresh ones around here, yet.

What!!! You are LYING to me. I thought young son was all for the traditional fresh Christmas tree! What have you done to him? :eek: I don't understand.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
What!!! You are LYING to me. I thought young son was all for the traditional fresh Christmas tree! What have you done to him? :eek: I don't understand.

We live in a democracy. Three votes to one! LOSER!!!! :D