• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
at least i have an SUV to get me around and not two fred flintstone feet :rotfl:
They are gorgeous feet. They look hot in a nice wedge. And I can walk to and from work for free. Free. Hear me? Free.

E

Excalibur

Ya'll are a riot! So you are implying that the solution to the possible high gasoline prices is for each of us to eat more beans, ect?

Maybe we could be "sophisticated" about it - eat some beans and broccoli and then wash it down with a few crab cakes. :creepy: I would not want to be around the person who did that.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jhbeebe said:
Ya'll are a riot! So you are implying that the solution to the possible high gasoline prices is for each of us to eat more beans, ect?

Maybe we could be "sophisticated" about it - eat some beans and broccoli and then wash it down with a few crab cakes. :creepy: I would not want to be around the person who did that.
Broccoli makes for a foul smell. As does cabbage.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Moonshine is the only way to go, but that may cost more than gasoline. So I change that to "scooters," the only way to go, unless you cannot drive them and try to take out the exterior kitchen wall of the Red Bar like I saw two weeks ago. Talking with some Helicopter pilots the other day, they tell me that their most recent purchase of fuel for the chopter cost somewhere over $4/gal.:blink: I doubt the mileage is too good on those chopters either.

E

Excalibur

DOH! $4 per gal. for the chopper hurts! I sure as heck hope that we do not have a rough Hurricane season and we strike Iran. Neither situation looks too promising right now.

The Iran thing is getting downright scary. :creepy: Bush is absolutely serious about using nuclear weapons as a "bunker buster" bomb to take out Iran's buried nuclear sites. Iran's president is a true nut job, and an apocalyptic religious fanatic. The Iranians are not stupid, they are extremely intelligent. They are not Arabs, they are Persian. They literally invented the game of "chess".

Plus with their wacko president (extremely intelligent but nuts) making continual statements like this (see article below), Bush is bound to take action to try to eliminate the "threat" Iran poses.:creepy:

http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=6733

Iran?s Ahmadinejad: West Will Burn in Nations? Fury

April 12, 2006
Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Apr. 12 ? Iran?s radical President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a fiery sermon demanded that ?Iran?s enemies?, or the West, bow down before Iran and apologize for having held back Tehran?s nuclear program for three years. He also warned the West that it would ?burn? in the ?fire of the nations? fury?.

060413.Ahmadinejad.jpg
?Those who insulted the Iranian nation and set back Iran?s movement for progress for several years must apologise?, Ahmadinejad said at a rally in the eastern town of Rashtkhar. His comments were aired on state television and carried by the official news agency.

?You must bow down to the greatness of the Iranian nation?, he said, addressing the West.

He added that if the United States continued to seek to use ?bullying? tactics then ?every nation of the world? would chant ?Death to America? and ?Death to Israel?.

?If you do not return to monotheism and worshipping god and refuse to accept justice then you will burn in the fire of the nations? fury?, Ahmadinejad said.

He once again accused the West of launching a ?psychological war? against Iran.

On Tuesday, Ahmadinejad declared that Iran had joined the Nuclear Club.

?I officially announce that Iran has joined the world?s nuclear countries?, Ahmadinejad said in a speech that was broadcast on state television.

The UN Security Council adopted a ?Presidential Statement? unanimously on March 29 giving Iran 30 days to suspend all of its uranium enrichment activities and resume its cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
glad to see you are saving money somewhere :roll:
Corporate card sister. Corporate card.