• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Smiling JOe said:
I certainly did not intend my language to be offensive. I simply mean that Ed Walline Park is nothing to see - just a parking lot, a couple of picknic tables with construction workers and a beach walkover that is in disrepair. You most certainly are welcome to check it out, but Grayton Beach is much prettier.

I am actually having a good day Diane4145, and I am not being snooty.

Unless Ed Walline park is a place where something special happened in your life, it is uneventful.
SJ, there are currently too many fpt!! Let's all turn on Oprah and have a good cry.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Bob said:
SJ, there are currently too many fpt!! Let's all turn on Oprah and have a good cry.

Or read Kathydwells jokes and have a good laugh. I knew what ya meant too SJ. Didn't detect any malice in your post.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I guess anyone who was familiar with Ed Walline Park would know what I was talking about, but other people, I don't know.:dunno:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
I guess anyone who was familiar with Ed Walline Park would know what I was talking about, but other people, I don't know.:dunno:

Well, I am not familiar with Ed Walline Park, but I am familiar with your posts, and I knew you didn't mean it to be snooty! I still :love: you!!!!!

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
kathydwells said:
Well, I am not familiar with Ed Walline Park, but I am familiar with your posts, and I knew you didn't mean it to be snooty! I still :love: you!!!!!

Group hug is in order! :love: :love: :love:

Wish I had a group hug smilie :lol:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Smiling JOe said:

I was confused :dunno: but waiting for the clarification that I knew would come. You have earned the respect of countless folks around here SJ. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.