• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FoX

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
off the beach
www.thesimpsons.com
Bob said:
All I know is that there were some pinball machines there, I was very hungry for some reason, and my throat was dry.

The air in Gainesville is quite dry, which causes the veins in the eyes to swell and the stomach to growl. It is not ideal for the larynx.

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Bob said:
All I know is that there were some pinball machines there, I was very hungry for some reason, and my throat was dry.
I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
phdphay said:
I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.
I believe the substance of record was "Gainesville Green". IDIOT!!!get my chapstick!!!

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Bob said:
I believe the substance of record was "Gainesville Green". IDIOT!!!get my chapstick!!!
Kip: Just borrow some from the school nurse. I know she has like five sticks in her drawer.
Napoleon Dynamite: I'm not gonna use hers, you sicko!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
marinebiology451 said:
I wonder if the Winn Dixie at the Y is still there and if it is, will it be affected by the closures like the one up here?
Not sure, but Publix has had a great role in pushing Winn Dixie out of this state. I luv Publix, and Winn Dixie should take notes.

aquaticbiology

fishlips
May 30, 2005
redneck heaven
They (Winn Dixie) went Chap 11 and are closing most of the stores up here. Sorta like K-Mart closing most of theie stores and the rest becoming Sears Grand. Perhaps Sears should also buy the faltering Winn Dixie chain and rename them Sears Meat Market! Last time I was there at the one in the Y (cr 2378 and 98 - down from what used to be the holiday inn trav-l-park), which was years ago - before they four laned 98 at least, it certainly felt like a meat market, all they needed was pimp parking.