• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Re: Tropical Depression # 12

Orange is a great color!!! I vote orange too! Lets just pray that will be the case!

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest

I'm voting for the purple.
storm_12.gif

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Darn...early this am it looked like a brush by on the way west. I have learned to sit tight and check in with my pals on SoWal.com. Thanks for being there!!!

PC

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2005
TN

Where do you guys get these models at, I cant find them, but I am stupid also so.....

Thanks

mhasper

Beach Comber
May 8, 2005

JB said:
No, he/she sounds like a classic doom and gloomer, and almost seemed to take delight in posting that news. BTW here are the latest models.

Not true, my friend. Why would I want to see the most gorgeous beaches in the world get even more destroyed than they already are? I just wanted to post that forecast quickly and concisely to give you all as much time to prepare as possible, especially with the very weakened state of your beaches. I'll be praying for the best over the next few days and hope a) it somehow weakens and doesn't hit anyone, or b) it hits somewhere unpopulated and less vulnerable.

Prepare for the worst (with more certainty than of course can be garnered from current forecasts...because by the time the forecast has sufficient certainty, sometimes it is too late to prepare).

Status
Not open for further replies.