• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
:eek:
I suppose Seacrestkristi was on to something when she asked about keeping the orange vests on beach clean up day. :lol:

She didn't realize that she was "fashion forward."

Would you like some Crocs to go with that orange vest Ma'am?

orange-day.jpg

Last edited:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I agree that you buying a stock of a trendy shoe company sounds opposite of what you describe as your "risk-averse" investment strategy. Did you get the tip off of a message board?

If I took tips from message boards I'd have gone broke long ago buying up dot-coms and dot-condos. :cool:

I prefer to do my gambling where they serve free drinks--having said that, in 2005 I took a position in Precious Metals and Mining :shock: ....I attribute it to maybe getting a bad oyster.

(BTW: I am a little overweight in cash right now....the next couple of weeks can be real tricky)

Last edited:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Didn't the Crocs recently get pulled from Hospital employees due to the fact that the shoes caused a build up of static electricity which was presenting problems for shocking patients and perhaps stirring up more trouble in the operating rooms?

Yeah, Killer Crocs have been banned in Swedish Hospitals and in some hospitals in the UK...the static electricity is allegedly being blamed for shorting out life support machines. :dunno:

....And here's a reason we should ban Crocs in the USA!!:.

bushcrocs.jpg

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:lolabove: I want what Shelly having late nights.
Care to share? :lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
This picture says it all. When the people in the photo look back at the pic in two years, they will realize how much they look like prisoners on work leave, and that trend of Crocs will come to a screeching halt.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

:rotfl: You got that right. Check out those black bicycle racing Presidential logo socks. :rotfl: Not many buyers for those.I bet those damn socks cost us taxpayers about $200.

Oh my, I just noticed the hat with his dog on the front. I am the last one that anyone should take fashion notes from, but GW is the Pres. What's up with that?

Last edited:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
SHELLY
.So funny...:clap: :rotfl: Where do you find all the great pictures that you post. I have always meant to tell you that the pictures you link with your comments are always fantastic. You even found that funny picture of the guy in the aluminum 3 pointed hat when you once commented something to me. :rotfl:

bushcrocs.jpg
[/QUOTE]

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
This picture says it all. When the people in the photo look back at the pic in two years, they will realize how much they look like prisoners on work leave, and that trend of Crocs will come to a screeching halt.

The story behind that photo was that a Crocs store owner donated the shoes to a group of folks who volunteered to clean up their town.