• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

stormsurge

Beach Crab
Aug 29, 2007
I am reminded of a certain CEO named Lorenzo that took over Eastern Airlines and sold all the easily liquidated assets, i.e. aircraft, made a fortune, then drove the company into the scrap heap of formerly great American companies.
If you chart the past six month's stock price of JOE it is hard to contemplate that anyone, much less the vaulted leader of the company, would want to see any shares being sold that would register as insider trading.
I believe JOE is still a great company. Unfortunately, it is being led by a bunch of idiots who are only out to line their own pockets. If you own stock in this company you really need to speak up in regards to a change of guard in management.
My .02 cents worth and a blanket will get you a good day at the beach:cool:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Every time I see this thread I wonder if you are worth buying? Do you have an asking price?;-)
I think I might go for about two bits these days. Some project that I don't know what the hell is going on, and that my price may drop to one bit very shortly, and others project that if I stay in good health, my price might go up to three bits with time. I must note that if you are paying two bits, don't expect me to do any cleaning or heavy lifting.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I think I might go for about two bits these days. Some project that I don't know what the hell is going on, and that my price may drop to one bit very shortly, and others project that if I stay in good health, my price might go up to three bits with time. I must note that if you are paying two bits, don't expect me to do any cleaning or heavy lifting.

Heck, I have the cleaning and heavy lifting under control, and don't want to know what the hell is going on. (Ignorance is bliss.) I just like to be entertained, which is worth a lot more than labor or information.

Fifty cents?

Last edited:

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
For those with not much time left on the planet, you could have made a quick 10 % on your money this past two weeks with JOE stock. annualized, that works out to...

;)

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
For those with not much time left on the planet, you could have made a quick 10 % on your money this past two weeks with JOE stock. annualized, that works out to...

;)

:roll:

Made more money owning the stock of a company (and taking some profits off the table) that makes plastic shoes--go figure. :dunno:

Last edited:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
SHELLY

Why don't you share your ideas with us? We have been confident enough to tell the board what we do so all can see and respond accordingly. Do you lack confidence or conviction? Be brave and share. :dunno: