• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Baby gate does not keep him in the kitchen however. When we got back from our errands he was back in the living room on the other side of the baby gate standing up looking over at us. :love: :lol: And it is 23" tall, so buying the 26" tall play pen for him probably won't keep him in it either. So we may have to take that back and think of some other option. He is so funny and cute!: lol:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Baby gate does not keep him in the kitchen however. When we got back from our errands he was back in the living room on the other side of the baby gate standing up looking over at us. :love: :lol: And it is 23" tall, so buying the 26" tall play pen for him probably won't keep him in it either. So we may have to take that back and think of some other option. He is so funny and cute!: lol:
:lol: what happened here? did he jump over it?

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
:lol: what happened here? did he jump over it?

That is what I am assuming, or he climbed it. So how can something just 3" taller keep him in? I'm not giving up yet on some other thing to keep him from being kenneled at my son's apartment. This thing we bought can be put in the living room floor with a rug under it so he won't tear the carpet up. We might have to find a taller one if possible. :lol:

Wow! I just can't believe that little dog did that!:yikes:A baby gate even restrains our 50-pound poodle who is quite a jumper!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Wow! I just can't believe that little dog did that!:yikes:A baby gate even restrains our 50-pound poodle who is quite a jumper!

Well, he can hurdle a couch over the back also as he proved yesterday. So we may go back and get that play yard and we can put some wire fence over the top to keep him in and a rubber mat underneath so he cannot claw the carpet. That way he can stay in that with a area around 4' x 4' to stay in inside. When my son gets back I will see what he thinks. :D