• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
BeachSiO2...the above says it all.

Cop-out. Why did you do the map then? It would have made just as much sense to paint those areas as green due to the historical precedence set by Cube McGee with Seagrove. Who in the eastern segment asked you to do it because I do not believe you did that on your own? you are too much a stickler for the facts to go out on that limb without a push...

Last edited:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
OK, everything west of the 83 is private except for the RFV section which is public all the way to the Inn at BMB. Still lots of green area trying to get to the access adjacent to the Retreat. Perhaps that's my real point.

Last edited:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
OK, everything west of the 83 is private except for the RFV section which is public all the way to the Inn at BMB. Still lots of green area trying to get to the access adjacent to the Retreat. Perhaps that's my real point.

Not so fast.. You are too much of a stickler for the facts which is why I apologized for being wrong on one lot, and you have apologized to me in the past. You wouldn't have made a map with your name on it if you didn't have good reason for the eastern section to be privately owned so what is it...

By the way, this is where I go to the beach so I am not being a pain for no reason.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
... you are too much a stickler for the facts to go out on that limb without a push...
Our last 2 posts crossed each other, really! Look at the times.

Looks like I read your mind and see where you are coming from. It was just an issue that came up in the past. I may be wrong on this one as I can't prove it, as SJ indicates.

Again, the real point is that there are real problem areas that have these private / public beach accesses to nowhere (that CAN be proven) apparently in the case at the Retreat.

My graphic may very well be incorrect. If so, I apologize in advance.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Our last 2 posts crossed each other, really! Look at the times.

Looks like I read your mind and see where you are coming from. It was just an issue that came up in the past. I may be wrong on this one as I can't prove it, as SJ indicates.

Again, the real point is that there are real problem areas that have these private / public beach accesses to nowhere (that CAN be proven) apparently in the case at the Retreat.

My graphic may very well be incorrect. If so, I apologize in advance.

Fair enough and yes, there are problem areas, I just didn't want to go to jail where I go to the beach :D

By the way, when this is resolved I am counting on you to post the map that accurately represents the BMB beach since you posted the first one. BTW, I realize that it may be the same one, but as a stand-up guy I would expect you to shoulder the glory or the blame and I will be right behind you saying you were right....or wrong :D

Last edited:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Fair enough and yes, there are problem areas, I just didn't want to go to jail where I go to the beach :D

By the way, when this is resolved I am counting on you to post the map that accurately represents the BMB beach since you posted the first one. BTW, I realize that it may be the same one, but as a stand-up guy I would expect you to shoulder the glory or the blame and I will be right behind you saying you were right....or wrong :D
ABSOLUTELY! And when this is all resolved, I'll also buy you a beer for enlightening me on the MHW line thingy.

If I'm wrong and shown the error of my ways, I'll admit it...never too proud for that.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
ABSOLUTELY! And when this is all resolved, I'll also buy you a beer for enlightening me on the MHW line thingy.

If I'm wrong and shown the error of my ways, I'll admit it...never too proud for that.

Me either, one thing though. It should be at least two beers a piece, and I'll by the second one.