• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

montana

Beach Comber
Feb 7, 2006
not on the beach
who will win the amazing race

Ok since we have a local SoWal in the amazing race I think we should make bets here and now!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Re: who will win the amazing race

I may need to watch a few more episodes to get a feel for these people. Of course I would like Lisa and Joni to win!

As of now, I only know who I DON'T want to win and who I am sure CAN'T win for various reasons.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Well . . . Lisa is lurking but not posting. If she doesn't post, she may need to be banned. :banned: Come on now, we know you are not shy. :rotfl:

Don't make me come over there.

BJ and Tyler have traveled a lot together and have plenty of energy. They will be tough to beat unless they pull a bonehead along the way. A couple of other teams look very tough as well. Anyone who has lived before out of a backpack with limited funds has an edge. It would be interesting to see the pack contents and weights for each person listed on the website.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
kurt said:
. Anyone who has lived before out of a backpack with limited funds has an edge. It would be interesting to see the pack contents and weights for each person listed on the website.

Tried to catch as much as possible but too many interuptions. First time watching for me. So this is a backpack thing? HAve done Europe 24 times so I should enter :lol: . The way to go is to buy your clothes in a thrift store and throw them out as you go along. Packs are empty and you've got plenty of room for wine. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Cork On the Ocean said:
Tried to catch as much as possible but too many interuptions. First time watching for me. So this is a backpack thing? HAve done Europe 24 times so I should enter :lol: . The way to go is to buy your clothes in a thrift store and throw them out as you go along. Packs are empty and you've got plenty of room for wine. :rotfl: :rotfl:
no time for thrift stores, but who says you need a change of clothes? I bet the hippies wear the same clothes throughout the race and win the entire thing, unless they smoke a bowl along the way and forget what they were doing in Africa.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
no time for thrift stores, but who says you need a change of clothes? I bet the hippies wear the same clothes throughout the race and win the entire thing, unless they smoke a bowl along the way and forget what they were doing in Africa.

Dude- those hippies don't need to smoke anything! I don't think I have ever seen 2 guys as wonderfully and naturally goofy as those two. The ruffled tux shirt kills me. THEY need to come to Derby- they would be the grand marshalls of the Derby parade!

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
jdarg said:
Dude- those hippies don't need to smoke anything! I don't think I have ever seen 2 guys as wonderfully and naturally goofy as those two. The ruffled tux shirt kills me. THEY need to come to Derby- they would be the grand marshalls of the Derby parade!

They are hilarious, the Derby needs them! Louisville needs another race.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Smiling JOe said:

Good Point, that's why I always wear black :funn: didn't catch enough to get to know the characters but my money's on the Hippies too, they couldn't have gotten it through customs! :nono1:

I know somebody's gonna remind us next week. PLEASE!

montana

Beach Comber
Feb 7, 2006
not on the beach
I'm going to place my bet on the mother & Daughter team of Wanda and Desiree.
They are both bi-lingual and have good sense thus far......... :cool: