• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
So long as there are no:
small plates
hipster drinks
pizza
sushi
anything with truffle oil or mango salsa

I'm cool with whatever. I'm not sure how many times a good space will open up without anyone figuring out that SOWAL needs a cheap, decent Tex-Mex outfit.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
So long as there are no:
small plates
hipster drinks
pizza
sushi

I'm cool with whatever. I'm not sure how many times a good space will open up without anyone figuring out that SOWAL needs a cheap, decent Tex-Mex outfit.

or a meat + 3 diner!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
That's what I meant by another "WheelHouse", just a basic Mom and Pop restaurant, with home cooking and cheap biscuits.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
So long as there are no:
small plates
hipster drinks
pizza
sushi

Let me add:
grouper
shrimp & grits
ceasar salad with grilled xyz on top
crab cakes
alligator (really, nobody wants to eat it)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
That's what I meant by another "WheelHouse", just a basic Mom and Pop restaurant, with home cooking and cheap biscuits.

I'm with ya. Except it has to be really good soul food. Wheelhouse was well loved, I know. Never was my favorite unless I was starved and horribly hung over.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest

Ya'll need to venture down to the east end of the beach to Seacrest Sundries! I'd love to add meat & 3 meals to the menu, if we thought enough locals would support us!

Kayak Fish

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
A good BBQ place. Barefoot is good but it's nice to be able to sit inside when it's 95 degrees.