• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Mango:

It appears you are unable to quit. I can only assume the reason why you are so defensive is because you do not want consumers to understand the system, so you can go about playing them for suckers. Business as usual...

Have a great day!

Little Fish
Little Fish, you deserve neighbors, friends, business colleagues,and family who exhibit the same behavior as you.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
In the spirit of full disclosure...

Coincidentally, after the deal was finalized, I went back to my friend who made the referral and asked him about YSP. He said he had never heard of it and then went on to say that he worked with this broker on three separate occassions in the past. I guess the broker never disclosed this to him either.

Three transactions, three times on a Broker Fee Agreement, three times on a GFE, and three times it's disclosed on the final HUD-1 at closing.
You expect us to believe he didn't notice it or question it all three whole times and at least 9 disclosures later?

You've flip flopped back and forth on YSP being beneficial to the buyer (see above) then proceed to say YSP should be eliminated and added to line 802 of GFE which, BTW, is Loan Discount and paid to the Bank directly by the consumer, not to the Broker.

You've hardly made an argument here to remove YSP and addressed my question about shopping and investigation with a lame excuse of not having time when you are making one of the largest purchases one can make. (but somehow had time to call a Broker friend to ask how to work the system)
I was hoping to engage you in intelligent discord regarding the subject, but you just proved to me that you and your ilk will be the first to feign ignorance about their ARM loans too at the first sign of trouble, which is partially responsible for our current housing crisis.

Little Fish

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Mango:

Is that desperation I sense in your tone? You've never argued for YSP, nor proven why it's a good system; rather, have sought to discount my personal experience. And what's this about "intelligent discord"? I've never witnessed intelligent discord from you. But then again... like all things, intelligence is relative...

The only thing you've proven is that you are one of those rare, rude New Yorker's that we don't care to see on our Southern beaches. Next time you head south, please be sure to get on I-95.

Good luck shafting your clients.

Little Fish

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Little Fish, I directed you to the Mortgage Reform thread where I clearly stated my position, however, you chose to not read that either. I recall you wanting to see what others had to say about the issue instead of forming your own opinion which is a sign of intelligence.

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Someone, throw the man a raft! Or.... maybe not!:wave:
Mango:

Is that desperation I sense in your tone? You've never argued for YSP, nor proven why it's a good system; rather, have sought to discount my personal experience. And what's this about "intelligent discord"? I've never witnessed intelligent discord from you. But then again... like all things, intelligence is relative...

The only thing you've proven is that you are one of those rare, rude New Yorker's that we don't care to see on our Southern beaches. Next time you head south, please be sure to get on I-95.

Little Fish

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Mango:

Little Fish

:wave:Call the neighbors and wake the kids! I smell fish sticks a-cookin'! Little ones...:popcorn: