• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I heard that the Saban Forbes magazone sold out statewide at Alabama Books A Million outlets in something like 45 minutes. That surprised me;not the part about Sabanation buying a bunch of Bama junk but I thought they only opened Books A Dozen in Alabama.:razz:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I heard that the Saban Forbes magazone sold out statewide at Alabama Books A Million outlets in something like 45 minutes. That surprised me;not the part about Sabanation buying a bunch of Bama junk but I thought they only opened Books A Dozen in Alabama.:razz:

:rotfl:...all I have to add is that I had to kick Saban out of my bed again last night. Do you think Mr. Kitty has a crush? :blink:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama

BITE ME Skunky!!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The Mizzou TIGERS played a REAL team tonight. :wave: And, our bones don't break, they just get stronger....thank you, lbj! :shock: