• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Well, we sure didn't look like the #2 team in the country that is for sure. Geez. But, a win is a win and I'll take it. Roll Tide!

I don't think you have anything to worry about next weekend BR, especially if we play like we did today!
I was thinking about you the whole time, saying to myself, "OMC! Darlene must be flippin' out!"

ARGH! We don't have tickets for next weekend. Might have to watch it on TV.:sosad:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Long dreads hanging out at the bottom of helmets should not be allowed in football. They should have it in a ponytail or something.

ARGH! Glad we left the Georgia Tech game at halftime. Otherwise right now we'd be stuck in traffic with a long drive ahead.

From daughter's Twitter at halftime: "Dear GT, Stop sucking UGA's **** and start playing football. Less pansy-ing around, please."

Next Twitter: "Dear GT, apparently you didn't heed my advice and stayed on your knees for the entire game. Now there're a bunch of drunk UGA fans outside my residence. Please make them go away."

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
TEBOW is Crying

It's so sad to watch a man cry. Guess he's just not used to losing.

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
The Tide looked as good as the '92 championship team.:clap:;-):clap: