• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
LSU is having to play in a mud pit, that field is ridiculous.
I thought the field was bad during the Miami/WI game (when players were going down right and left w/ knee and ankle injuries), but it's just gross and dangerous right now.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Congratulations to Florida State and Florida, I am so glad both teams won for their coaches. :clap:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Florida kicked some serious Cincinnati butt last night. As a Bama fan, I have to thank goodness that Florida team didn't show up for the SEC playoff game.

Florida kicked some serious Cincinnati butt last night. As a Bama fan, I have to thank goodness that Florida team didn't show up for the SEC playoff game.
Hubby said that it is too bad that when a game gets as lopsided as that one, there isn't some way to take the loser (and the fans) out of their misery. I got so bored -- thought that game would never end. But I wanted to see the end just to see Tebow one last time at UF.

When Dunlap got a DUI the week of the SEC, hubby said he believed that it was an indication of the state of mind of the team -- they were not mentally prepared for the game. Maybe part of it was Meyer has personal issues going on in the background. Whatever.

Anyhow we hope Bama wins so that UF's loss on December 5th was not a total waste for themselves and the SEC.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Ole Miss wins Cotton Bowl 21-7

Congrats to Dexter McCluster for setting a Southeastern Conference record today by becoming the first player in the SEC with 1,000 yards rushing and 500 yards receiving in the same season.:clap:

We are going to miss Dexter and I wish him the best in the NFL draft.