• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
I can hear little Johnny at Grandpa's funeral, "Why can't I be the I?"

ncaa_e_ohio11_300.jpg
 
Skunky, I heard that Les is begging for Jefferson to be reinstated for their first game and has agreed to two requirements. First that Jefferson go barefoot (should be use to that) and second that Les agree not to eat the turf during the game.:cool:

Regardless, I hope that ya'll have some great turducken made with that Oregon ducky after your win!
 
Welcome to each of the new "pickers". New pickers will win double the victory prize should they prevail. Encourage more to join.
:floor: Yes, I still have at least 50% of my winnings from the year I was champ.
Of course, 50% of zero dollars is zero dollars. :lol:

Still fun!
 
:welcome:new pickers.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top