• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Ahahahahahaha bye bye crimson tide! Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey goodbye!!! Lmao!!! This is the greatest saturday ever!!! Geaux LSU Tigers, congratulations on your victory at Tuscaloosa.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
BR is right, not exactly an offensive explosion, but I don't think anyone expected that. Some people hate defensive struggles, just like some people hate 1-0 baseball games that featured great pitching. Both teams will have plenty of offense next week-keep in mind there were multiple NFL first round defensive picks on the field at any given time last night.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
BR is right, not exactly an offensive explosion, but I don't think anyone expected that. Some people hate defensive struggles, just like some people hate 1-0 baseball games that featured great pitching. Both teams will have plenty of offense next week-keep in mind there were multiple NFL first round defensive picks on the field at any given time last night.

Grind it out was good. Not many costly mistakes. Fewer big plays than expected. Both coaches played to keep it close until the end so you have a chance to win. Boring but worked to perfection.

Bama blinked in overtime. The pressure. The pressure.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I'll take good ole fashion smack mouth defense games over offense circus games any day of the week. Great game and the right victor.....

As a Gator fan, I have become accustomed to the focus being on offense. OOPS! That isn't happening now. No defense either.

Charlie Weiss still sitting on his fat butt on the sidelines. Muschamp still flipping out. The Gator Nation not happy.

Right now I give Muschamp an ---------------------------

Last edited: