• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Skunky,
I see you have no influence with the Honey Badger.
They played like a 2 tier college team first half.
They played like a 1st tier pro team second half.

It's called a hangover. That's why some say this is the best SEC team in the last 6 years. They only need a half.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
You going to Big D? That stadium is amazing and don't be surprised if you find yourself watching the game on the gigantic TV instead of the field. :lol:

I want to see a game there. If anyone can snag me a press pass to any of the games let me know and I'll post pics here when I get home.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Oh, Arkiehawg! You are too funny.

If I were Muschamp, I think I'd go bat$hit crazy. Oh, wait ... he already is! Just look at the expression on his face when he's on the sidelines.

Charlie Weis? He can hardly get his fat a$$ out of a chair on the sidelines. Inexcusable. Maybe we can get Urban to come back to UF. Oh, wait! He can't coach because of personal matters. Oh, wait, part deux! He just got hired at OSU. :scratch: Please reread the previous sentence ... personal matters made him stop coaching. Maybe Foley should offer him $7 million a year before the ink dries on the OSU contract.

I guess he waddled over to visit the Jayhawks recently.....Kansas must have kept Mangino's wardrobe and threw it in on the deal.....:clap:

Charlie Weis to coach Kansas

http://espn.go.com/college-football...sas-jayhawks-hire-charlie-weis-football-coach

Last edited:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
That's pretty cruel. He has a bad hip and a bad knee. It was not because of him that the offense did not do well. The reasons are multiple and obvious. Don't break your ankles jumping off the wagon.

On the other hand it was reported on ESPN that he had his stomach stapled.

To another stomach.

That's pretty cruel. He has a bad hip and a bad knee. It was not because of him that the offense did not do well. The reasons are multiple and obvious. Don't break your ankles jumping off the wagon.

On the other hand it was reported on ESPN that he had his stomach stapled.

To another stomach.
Hubby is a former college athlete (basketball and golf). He says that Weis sitting on the sidelines is inexcusable. Is it a sad situation for Weis? Yes. But we are talking about a college football program that brings in major bucks to UF. Stuff happens.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Weis has a bad hip and a bad knee because of his weight. He has other health issues because of complications from his stomach stapling.

I have very little sympathy for a millionaire who spends their days in state of the art athletic facilities surrounding by nutritionists, physical therapists, and weight coaches crying "woe is me" about easily addressed physical ailments.

The first thing they tell most people who go in for hip or knee replacement surgery is to loose weight. Papa Scooterbug got a knee replacement and said being in the room with all the other candidates made him feel like an anorexic.

Hey Beach Runner, check out this link regarding Tulane Stadium. It is surprising that it had the seating capacity that it did. The old lady held more than does the Superdome!
http://photos.nola.com/tpphotos/2011/12/tulane_stadium7jpg.html
I watched the press conference online. So exciting to have a stadium back on campus. It was so fun to walk from parties at the frat houses to the Sugar Bowl for Tulane games and then walk back to the frat houses for the after-parties. The only annoying thing back then was having the noisy Saints fans invading campus on Sunday while we were trying to study. Now that won't be a problem.

You've probably heard my story about hubby and me entering the Sugar Bowl when it was nighttime. He was a varsity athlete so knew how to get into the stadium. Let's just say that we had a nice time on the 50-yard-line.:wave: