• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I miss how ever many double-digit years we spent in the top 4. And then we started losing to NC State.

Seriously thinking that four home games in a row spoiled us to playing at home with our fans and our band. This was the first "true" road game. Guess we'll see.

Congrats to the school to the south and east. *barf*

I miss how ever many double-digit years we spent in the top 4. And then we started losing to NC State.

Seriously thinking that four home games in a row spoiled us to playing at home with our fans and our band. This was the first "true" road game. Guess we'll see.

Congrats to the school to the south and east. *barf*
I remember when playing FSU was the scariest game of the year for Gator fans.

Poor Kurt had a rough time at the cocktail party.

Heck, I think that the CBS sportscasters wanted to get drunk (not saying that Kurt did -lol) because they were talking about the game being boring. Not much scoring, lots of mistakes on both sides, no third down conversions by UGA until the end, and Florida just not showing up. UGA was more aggressive on defense and seemed to want the win more. I guess that's what shut down the Florida O-line. Argh!