• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
Warning! Achtung! I dipped into the hAllOwEEn candy (chocolate). I do not normally eat chocolate, but it does go well with the bottle of red Wine. Look out! - crazy posts ahead, perhaps, unless the other side of the teeter totter takes over.

Now where is that teeter totter smilie devil v angel?

I have never snorted cocaine, but I bet this chocolate ain't far off.

How funny...Enjoy SJ, "Life is Like A Box Of Chocolates";-) The Red Wine ain't bad either!!!

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
Landlocked said:
Yep. $115.00

If your divorce cost you 17 grand I'd hate to see what it cost your ex. :shock:

My Divorce: 17k
His Divorce: 29k
Our House: mine
Our car: mine
His health insur: Mine
Our Biz: he's still making payment to ME

our kids: priceless!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Dabell said:
My Divorce: 17k
His Divorce: 29k
Our House: mine
Our car: mine
His health insur: Mine
Our Biz: he's still making payment to ME

our kids: priceless!

hmmmm....$46,000.00 to the lawyers. No wonder the kids are lining up to go to law school!!!

P.S. Is anyone taking me seriously with my new avatar? hee hee hee

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
kathydwells said:
How funny...Enjoy SJ, "Life is Like A Box Of Chocolates";-) The Red Wine ain't bad either!!!
Very Funny! You people have no clue about me or my ex husband. I was married for 17 years ( 19 by the time of my Divorce) I have two kids and they are 10 years apart. My husband was fooling around with his secretary for 2 years. I tried to look the other way but he is the one that wanted out, not me. I wanted to hold my family together! I did not want a Divorce! He is the one that wanted it. When He left the house I went into an
Deep Depression! I loved my Husband! But, I wouldn't win. He wanted OUT! so, I hired a Lawyer and went to court. Believe me, we could have spent a lot more than what we did! I LIVE ON LONG ISLAND!

He wanted out sooo baddd that he gave me what I was asking for!
Now My ex was a drinker but I never drank with him.The
secretary drinks with him. Hu! She can drink a 6 pack of tall boys before 10 am!
A Real drunk, she is! and he's just as bad NOW! And She happens to be OLDER than ME! And Now he lives with HER and HER 2 KIDS in a HOUSE that HE bought AFTER our Divorce! He didn't marry her yet. My kids are living without thier father in the House! And when he left the house ( here) I just got out of the Hosplital ( 4 years ago ) So, you ask me If I was worth it? No! it wasnt worth loosing my fkin life! Do you really think I am happy about it? Should I had NOt given him a divorce? Should I've stayed married to someone that did Not Love me? You tell me what you would have done!

Last edited:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Dabell said:
She can drink a 6 pack of tall boys before 10 am!

I would like to state that this is perfectly normal behavior as long as you're in SoWal. :D

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
Landlocked said:
I would like to state that this is perfectly normal behavior as long as you're in SoWal. :D

Yeah Right! If you had 2 kids , a house and was drinking like that all the time, The State would take your KIDs away from YOU!
I hardly Ever was a BIG Drinker! Even now, I just drink ( when my son is not home) maybe 2 glasses of wine if I am on a date or something , If I want to get drunk maybe 3...

Last edited:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Sueshore said:
hmmmm....$46,000.00 to the lawyers. No wonder the kids are lining up to go to law school!!!

P.S. Is anyone taking me seriously with my new avatar? hee hee hee

Why, Sueshore, I think she looks just like you! :funn:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Dabell said:
Yeah Right! If you had 2 kids , a house and was drinking like that all the time, The State would take your KIDs away from YOU!

Perhaps I should have said "as long as you're on vacation in SoWal."