• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Healthy Breakfast Ideas

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Go to the SeaBar tomorrow night and find out for yourself. :rolling:

I think Cat Head refers to the size of the biscuits.

I wish! I'll be making my Cat Head biscuits in my kitchen at home tomorrow night. Dang it, all! :(
 
InletBchDweller said:
I luvs me some cat head biskits!!

Do you ever have fried chicken in your cat head biskits? :floor:

Love that 'tar! It cracks me up. Miss Kitty had a keychain last October that laid and egg when you squeezed it! It was quite the conversation starter at the Tarpon Club! :funn:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Do you ever have fried chicken in your cat head biskits? :floor:

Love that 'tar! It cracks me up. Miss Kitty had a keychain last October that laid and egg when you squeezed it! It was quite the conversation starter at the Tarpon Club! :funn:

Thanks for the reminder fred!!! It broke right before I came down here and I can go get another before I leave!!! I have been grossing people out with that thing all over Dallas!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Thanks for the reminder fred!!! It broke right before I came down here and I can go get another before I leave!!! I have been grossing people out with that thing all over Dallas!!!

Maybe you can find one that does the Chicken dance when you squeeze it! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top