• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Stand by your man!

13502007_1294113210618554_8717148384874650393_n.jpg

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
From all the phone calls I got Jerry had a lot to say about Tony and his wife to people in Paxton. I have not seen Cecilia with out Tony since the election started. I also heard a private detective was hired months ago to follow them when the rumors started. This is going to be a wild election. Did Cecilia leave her first husband for Jerry? As Walton turns.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
From all the phone calls I got Jerry had a lot to say about Tony and his wife to people in Paxton. I have not seen Cecilia with out Tony since the election started. I also heard a private detective was hired months ago to follow them when the rumors started. This is going to be a wild election. Did Cecilia leave her first husband for Jerry? As Walton turns.

Jerry always has a lot to say...understanding his rants is another issue entirely.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'd like to point out something else about Tony Anderson as well. If anyone is following Tony's Facebook page what he says looks well rehearsed and spoken by someone other than himself...C. Jones maybe? Perhaps!

One of the hot buttons issues in this race is "customary use" of OUR beaches. The first time I saw, heard or read anything Tony Anderson had to say, I was under the impression he was all about "customary use". Since then I have come to realize his position is nothing more than a very calculated, political play on words. Mr. Anderson was all about removing the ropes, signs and fences but when it comes to "customary use" he is all about protecting "public beach access" which has nothing to do with the customary use issue at all and he has yet to pay anything but "lip service" to the beach vendor issue. From watching other comments he has made it does appear that C. Jones is his campaign manager. Mr. Anderson does say that the political climate here is corrosive but it's rumored all over the County he is sleeping with the corrosion!

The Professional Firefighters of Walton County IAFF Local 4413 have decided to endorse Bill Fletcher and Tony Anderson for County Commission. Not sure how I feel about that but politics does make for some strange bedfellows.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Due to no opposition, Sheriff Michael Adkinson was automatically reelected.

Danny....here is a little trivia for you....This is the first time in 189 years that a Sheriff has run unopposed in Walton County!

Per Michael Adkinson

Very humbled and grateful to the men and women of the WALTON Co Sheriff's Office. Their hard work and dedication to service allowed me to become the first Sheriff in this county to run unopposed in 189 years. Thank you — with Bobby Beasley andErin Adkinson.

13508900_1197581363593403_4092889617123261923_n.jpg

Last edited:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
No better place for Mike Adkinson to be, than in office for four more years!

I'm very happy he'll remain right where he is.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Which candidates were at the debate on Thursday?

Is it on line still?

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Danny....here is a little trivia for you....This is the first time in 189 years that a Sheriff has run unopposed in Walton County!{QUOTE]

I'm not Danny...but I thought there was once Quinn was unopposed. ShallowsFuzz checked with a couple of others who worked all the way through Quinn's administration and turns out he did have an opponent each time. So, Mike is correct...