• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
Have you heard the one about the criminal investigation of Bob Hudson hiding behind his wife's skirt by using her email address to impersonate a county official. And this was not a youthful indiscretion 10 years ago by a veteran returning from combat in the Persian Gulf, either.

Lemme get that report and post it for ya. Glass houses, Bob.

In some cases, being the subject of an investigation in Walton county might be viewed as a badge of honor, especially when the complaint is filed by idiots who are your political enemies. (Example, the Harris case).

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
redundant info.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I guess I missed that post.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Have you heard the one about the criminal investigation of Bob Hudson hiding behind his wife's skirt by using her email address to impersonate a county official. And this was not a youthful indiscretion 10 years ago by a veteran returning from combat in the Persian Gulf, either.

Lemme get that report and post it for ya. Glass houses, Bob.

I think the difference here is that one candidate has mug shots and convictions. The other, a "subject" of a WCSO investigation is far different. Lots of people have been subjects of "investigations" by WCSO.

When one becomes a political candidate, it opens many doors into one's past. No one has said a criminal history removes one from being elected, just look at Bill Eddins Jr.

Facts are facts and they cannot be disputed. No one is attacking any candidate, just stating facts.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Now a word to Code Enforcement about enforcement. You have a sign ordinance. Please enforce it regarding signage on the beach! I believe it is the same as signage in the scenic cooridor. They should be removed!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Lots of questions left unanswered:

Who Filed the Complaint with Code Enforcement? They do nothing without a formal complaint.

Who removed the signs and then put them back up? For starters...

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Just heard Faulks ad on radio.

Wonder how the other two seated commissioners feel about his position?

It may be one thing to go after your opponent, but two seated commissioners? Not too smart.

I'm still up in the air on my vote, but its not going to Faulk. When was the last time Adkinson Law firm threw $$$ at this race???

Red flag for me. They need to keep to their DFS and Freeport charade.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
The sign issue is an infintesimal distraction. I am more interested in the last time I was bitten by a mosquito. It was before Bob Hudson became a Commissioner. No, he didn't prevent the bites but he sure did contribute to their not taking place.