• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Good Luck David....Life used to seem so easy here in SoWal. Now I can't talk with anyone without hearing of some stressful situation and we are right there with everyone!

We take it day by day. And Grayton certainly needs the Hurricane Oyster Bar right where it is!!!! I've always loved Seaside, but could never attempt to have a business there.

Happy Holidays!
:wave:Kat @ D&K's

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
The violation list is absolutely gross. I am glad I don't eat there.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That's funny. Uncle Earnie's was busted on the Ch 13 news, 6 months ago for selling Grouper Sandwiches which weren't made of Grouper.

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Check out Smiling Fish. No dirt violations, but they were cited for having grouper on the menu and not selling grouper. Stated they were selling drum and the lady at the cashier would tell you, but she stated it was grouper.

There were no grouper or drum receipts.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Check out Smiling Fish. No dirt violations, but they were cited for having grouper on the menu and not selling grouper. Stated they were selling drum and the lady at the cashier would tell you, but she stated it was grouper.

There were no grouper or drum receipts.

Smiling Fish - George is an exceptional cook. this is my very favorite place on 30A!!!!

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Smiling Fish - George is an exceptional cook. this is my very favorite place on 30A!!!!

I love it too! And the fish tacos, made with "grouper" are my favorites! Again, there were not dirt violations, but the above one.