• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Who whoda thunk we are turning into a south Florida. Big new airport, fancy stores, Chops along 30-A. I would have never thunk that? :yikes:

A few fancy stores do not make Pier Park like Rodeo Drive., that's for sure! The handful of independents will totally outshine the mediocre mall staples. And Borders and Target are more necessities, not luxuries. I picked out 8 stores that I would frequent from that whole list- what a let down.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
A few fancy stores do not make Pier Park like Rodeo Drive., that's for sure! The handful of independents will totally outshine the mediocre mall staples. And Borders and Target are more necessities, not luxuries. I picked out 8 stores that I would frequent from that whole list- what a let down.

True but Alys Beach looks like Rodeo. And looks goood!

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
I was being facetious about the $20 candle, but they do have plenty there. Im the most excited about Margaritaville than anything. Out of all the things they are building in PCB nothing is going to pack them in like that big neon parrot in the sky. Buffalos Wild Wings and the beer garden will be nice also. I own a condo at Calypso west tower so I can walk across the street.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You know that Jimmy is supposed to play a couple of songs at the grand opening of Margaritaville?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Margaritaville has the best crab cakes other than my grandmothers. Doesn't he always make an appearance for an opening SJ?