• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Price Drops and Inventory

New posts
Home sales in WC have picked up nicely this year vs last, if you can believe the RE people. Have a lot there which I have been trying to sell and have recently reduced price to $268. In Camp Dist. near Camp Watercolor, Mere Ridge, on a small street with just 12 lots and conservation area behind. House just sold in MR for >$1M. Seems like you could make money at this price. Any interested parties please PM me.
 
Home sales in WC have picked up nicely this year vs last, if you can believe the RE people. Have a lot there which I have been trying to sell and have recently reduced price to $268. In Camp Dist. near Camp Watercolor, Mere Ridge, on a small street with just 12 lots and conservation area behind. House just sold in MR for >$1M. Seems like you could make money at this price. Any interested parties please PM me.

Smoooooth :cool:

.
 
Home sales in WC have picked up nicely this year vs last, if you can believe the RE people. Have a lot there which I have been trying to sell and have recently reduced price to $268. In Camp Dist. near Camp Watercolor, Mere Ridge, on a small street with just 12 lots and conservation area behind. House just sold in MR for >$1M. Seems like you could make money at this price. Any interested parties please PM me.

Especially since (if it's the WC house I'm thinking of) they lost money selling at that price! :rofl:

Funny, if it's the one I'm thinking of they built it in under a year. :biggrin:
 
tsuli, you might generate more interest if you start a separate thread about selling your property.

The rest of y'all know the rules about comments when a property is listed for sale.
 
Oh, well that was silly. I guess if you hire a contractor that's at the beach all day and drinking all night you probably can't!
 
Value is a science

In neighborhoods that feature a large percentage of vacation rentals a person should take the probable weekly rental rate in season (which is not that hard to figure when you get a little educated) and use the rental income approach against the carry cost. Add what you feel is fair for some logical future appreciation and determine your own value from that.

It seems most of the time we're talking about neighborhoods that feature short term rentals. I've never seen anyone get upside down in any downturn when they bought property like this. Take off your rose colored glasses when your shopping for property.

I'm not a financial adviser or a realtor and have only limited formal education in appraisals so please do your own research.;-)
 
In neighborhoods that feature a large percentage of vacation rentals a person should take the probable weekly rental rate in season (which is not that hard to figure when you get a little educated) and use the rental income approach against the carry cost. Add what you feel is fair for some logical future appreciation and determine your own value from that.

It seems most of the time we're talking about neighborhoods that feature short term rentals. I've never seen anyone get upside down in any downturn when they bought property like this. Take off your rose colored glasses when your shopping for property.

I'm not a financial adviser or a realtor and have only limited formal education in appraisals so please do your own research.;-)

These areas haven't cash flowed with any sizeable loan in years.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top