• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
Aug 18, 2008
:D Looking at the contribution list MA seems to have sparked the interest of 13 investors and 19 Developers........... Looking at MA contributers it screams special interest hence the fierce attacks on DG, all the lies, rumors and assumptions. Those investers at $500 a pop dont want to see their investment go up in smoke on Nov. 4. :rotfl: Dont believe me

http://www.voterfocus.com/ws/WScand/candidate_pr.php?op=cv&e=6&c=walton&ca=99&rellevel=4&committee=N

There it is see for yourself.

See that is a fact someone quick find Eagle wings!!!!!! Let him or her see what a fact really looks like! Now lets play follow the money trail....... Humm I never seen Quinns Name. Oh wait I see his uncle, oh wait three others too ........ ooops someone didnt launder their money trail too well. But I will save that for another day. And once again I will back it all up with fact.

In summary All the Big Interest Groups even Gulf and Racquet Clubs in PC have something to lose. Danny on the other hand has collected is funds from average joe. Who do you think will be serving who?

:welcome: SwampApe

Who cares where the money came from? If you were talking about maybe a Commissioner race, I might be interested in who donated to who. But Sheriff? Really? Who cares? :dunno:Running a campaign is very expensive!

And to reply to your comment on another thread, regarding seeing more signs out for DG than MA, I can "officially" say that several of MA signs have been removed/stolen.:nono1:

I'm not trying to get into a debate with you, I just simply wanted to state my opinion. :boxing:

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
Who cares where the money came from? If you were talking about maybe a Commissioner race, I might be interested in who donated to who. But Sheriff? Really? Who cares? :dunno:Running a campaign is very expensive!

And to reply to your comment on another thread, regarding seeing more signs out for DG than MA, I can "officially" say that several of MA signs have been removed/stolen.:nono1:

I'm not trying to get into a debate with you, I just simply wanted to state my opinion. :boxing:

I and Danny both agree stealing the signs are wrong and I am sure MA agrees on that one. None of us support it and I assure you it is happening on both sides. And if I catch anyone stealing a MA sign or DG sign or any sign you can bet I will stop and say something, write down their tag and report it. And then Identify them and post their name on here.;-) dang you gave me a black eye lol

crazytimes

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
quote=Life's a Beach;480648]
Oh Yea, crazytimes............don't forget to fix your light on your DG sign.[/quote]

Never said I had lights. I was just correcting you about the RJ signs I never seen.

Last edited:

crazytimes

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
Guess thats calling the kettle black

"6'9" 300lbs? My gosh, what do we have, a sheriff's office or a WWF wrestling society. That guy should be hitting middle linebackers instead of cars.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Disclaimer: This post is for humor only and not intended to support any candidate.:D

Go on one thread saying one thing and got to the other and do what you said not to.

Ya'll make my head hurt.:funn: All of you are so busy bashing each other and calling people liars that you forget to stress the things about your candidate that mean something to the average voter.:dunno:I

br549

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2008
:rotfl::funn::lol::lolabove:
Ive been there not impressed! That would be the Federal Law Enforcment Training Acadamy in Glynco GA. I have seen the training that goes on at Pat Thomas. They dont even do physical training there? And the recruits that attend there well the majority of them have have much to be desired from. But I am old school Army what do I know. I just know that the finest schools are not here in Florida.

Sounds like to me your speaking from experience about Pat Thomas training. I bet you finished first in your class too....lol. Careful, Careful...some of use know more than you think.

br549

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2008
Aint me LOL I dont have any lights on my signs Im waiting for my big sign to come in before I do that!!!! Just a clue..... I have never nor will I work for the SO...... I have a wonderful career that I love. But thats what you do best you assume .

So why all the high profile propaganda? All the bashing of campaign contributions and so forth.. And u have nothing to gain? To bad u didn?t learn the old saying during your F.T.O. period, ?careful of the toes you step on today, they may be connected to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow??..

Go on one thread saying one thing and got to the other and do what you said not to.

Ya'll make my head hurt.:funn: All of you are so busy bashing each other and calling people liars that you forget to stress the things about your candidate that mean something to the average voter.:dunno:I

I apologize for attempting to inject humor into this mess.:dunno: I mean 6'9" 300lbs? That is one big dude. But I could take him.:boxing:

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
So why all the high profile propaganda? All the bashing of campaign contributions and so forth.. And u have nothing to gain? To bad u didn’t learn the old saying during your F.T.O. period, “careful of the toes you step on today, they may be connected to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow”…..

FTO? ok now im confused:dunno: And I have nothing to gain rest assured on that. Secondly I have never and will never kiss butt.

So is it fact or just rumor that MA used his family influence to get the city Marshall Position? So far I have yet to find any truth to that statement, and it has been said before. From his track record so far, I would say MA has the experience as far as management on his side. And from the looks of the police department he is doing something right. - " I think there are some benefits to being a 6th generation native" - Quoting MA.
But to be fair I never said he has done poorly as a Marshall. Its funny People say lies about DG and you don’t stand up for a good man but I show some facts and you get all tizzy on here...... Truly you are one-sided. I have the right to my opinion on who will make a better sheriff and I WILL NOT STAND FOR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO BULLY ME OR USE THREATS TOWARDS ME. IM GOING TO VOICE MY OPINION AND ALL THIS BUTT KISSING STUFF HAS JUST SET ME OFF. I will use any tools legally available to state my case for Danny. Backing up my own point of view and bashing are two different things my friend. If I were you I would back off. I don’t bash. You back your man and I mine, but I guarantee you one thing I will never kiss anyone’s butt no matter how this election turns out, I am my own man. And even though you are not backing Danny you wont have to kiss his butt when he becomes your boss, just do your job and do it well. That’s all he wants.

Last edited: