• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Hey gulls....man, there was nothing on tv tonight. I was folding laundry watching Urban Cowboy. Ya know, I've seen that movie about 25 times.
 
i'm up! all i have is random thoughts!

when r u gong to vegas? when will dd and dd#2 come visit me? why do men whine more than women when they have an ache or pain? where the hail is toots, kitty, jdarg, punzy, mermy, allifunn????............:idontno: DBUCK??????
 
Last edited:
Hey gulls....man, there was nothing on tv tonight. I was folding laundry watching Urban Cowboy. Ya know, I've seen that movie about 25 times.

"You a real cowboy?"

I dozed on the sofa and watched GA re-runs waiting for the computer.
 
Hey gulls....man, there was nothing on tv tonight. I was folding laundry watching Urban Cowboy. Ya know, I've seen that movie about 25 times.

R U lookin' for love in all the wrong palces?!?
 
when r u gong to vegas? when will dd and dd#2 come visit me? why do men whine more than women when they have an ache or pain? where the hail is toots, kitty, jdarg, punzy, mermy, allifunn????............:idontno: DBUCK??????

You just never know!!

Where ARE those wenches????:idontno: :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top