Redfish Village Beach Access

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by John R, Dec 8, 2006.

1. John R

John R needs to get out more

Gathering of what for what purpose. Why? If it doesn't matter, why did you bring it up in the first place?

So what % is it? And at what % would it start to matter? Is it really surprising that a RE company would have % in a deal of this size?

Tactical? I think any transaction worth 4-5 million is tactical. Did which transaction take place? The acquisition of lot 2? We've been discussing lot 2 for 7 pages, I think it happened.

big trucks? Do you not want to hear them their?

edroedrog, this is a classic example of one of your posts that continues to confuse me, and raises more questions that it answers. Help me out, what point are you trying to get across here? And it seems you have moved from the factual posts. I got out my decoder ring to decipher your abbreviations, but it seems I'm going to need a bibliography soon. Please help me see your point.

2. edroedrog

edroedrog Beach Lover

post 167 sorry SJ.

3. Kevin Thompson

Kevin Thompson Beach Lover

Edroedrog

Where is your property?

Why is it that it used to be that you "had a book signing" and your special endeavors and you just wanted to attack the developer and now 49 posts later you decide that it is really that you just don't want your kids to "sift" through people.

Are you really saying now that it is just about too many people on the beach? Tell us all how we can stop that and we will be happy.

Remember that it is easier to keep it all straight in your head when you tell the truth. It is clear to us that you have woven a web of lies trying to smear people and now you don't even know who you are. Go back and reread your first posts so you can get back to the edroegrop persona we all were entertained by. Even if your facts were wrong and you misled everybody here.

4. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

So I was curious to see edroe's first post, which is above. It doesn't appear that he is quoting someone, so it sounds like edroe works with the WalCo Planning Dpt where the result of the PC and BCC meetings can be obtained. Or, maybe you work with H2O Properties, where they would know the results of the meetings. From all of your code talk about Redfish Village, it sounds like you know inside information and that you are hoping we find it out. I guess if you let the information out, we would know who you are and your job could be at risk. Without useful information from you, this is my best guess as to why you are all over the place with your questionable "facts."

Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  5. edroedrog

edroedrog Beach Lover

Trust me KT I have not "misled" anyone. If I am wrong why are you so upset KT.

I have the Letter on Lot 1 telling them to stop(I still do not have your letter telling them they can start back on Lot 1)

I do know from the bizJournal that Orchard and Hard2sell are in bed with some of the same money. My point in this is that they know what is going on with the development. They act like they do not know what the developer is doing but they do.

I do know that the website states Private Beach Access and other documents do as well.

I have heard but do not have the Condo Docs that show Lot 1 as being the Private Beach Access. And it came from this site. Guess I should call up Florida State.gov and get them to make me copies at 12-15 dollars a sheet. And post it for you to read but then you already have them so what's the point.

You still did not tell me why Hard2Sell did not get to make the transaction for Orchard Group on Lot 2.

6. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

You are so wise to know what other people know. Maybe you can explain why the two representatives for Redfish Village contradicted each other at the meeting when asked if beach services would be provided at the Proposed Private Access. :dunno: They represent the developer, and yet, they were not in agreement as to the answer. Please share with us how someone with only a supposed 20% interest is going to be on the same page with the developer. :dunno: Do you honestly think they have much input or 100% knowledge of what the developer is doing, having such a small reported interest in the property?
    So why don't you stop asking us since we don't know if or why H20 Properties did not transact the sale of lot #2? Just tell us why. :dunno: You really sound like you are dying to tell us.

7. Advance The Man

Advance The Man Beach Lover

This certainly has turned into a pissing in the wind thread! :boxing:

8. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

With comments like that, you better watch out because BMBW and edroddrog will think you are the developer for Redfish Village. :floor:

9. edroedrog

edroedrog Beach Lover

Sorry ATM. I know your position and I like you so I will stop pissing in the wind with these folks.

10. BlueMtnBeachVagrant

BlueMtnBeachVagrant Beach Fanatic

Gentlemen,

Enough is enough.

Smiling JOe, in a previous post you somewhat "smeared" the owner of the lot to the west of the 260 lot implying that he is doing everything wrong regarding his opposition to the RFV lot and his simultaneous desire to sell.

I dissected your post and clearly pointed out your misconceptions.

Not that I asked for a response from you, but it would be nice if you would at least acknowledge that you were a little off-base with your post.

Similing Joe, John R, KT, and others: you have clearly shown that edroedrog has an agenda. I may not be in complete alignment with edroedrog's motivations. Let's say, as an exercise, that edroedrog just wants to see RFV fail for whatever reason.

Would that change the core matter of this thread? That is the county approving a project on a piece of property that is not "compatible" with the existing neighborhood.

You guys keep throwing knives at each other while the real matter just gets ignored.

I challenge each and every one of you to post your CONCISE opinion of whether or not the county should approve the use of the residential lot on Blue Mountain Road as a "private deeded access" with bathrooms for 80 remotely condominium units.... Yes or No with any qualifiers and opinions.

11. BlueMtnBeachVagrant

I'll go first.
    I'm against it.
    The lot is residential and the proposed use in not compatible with the neighborhood.

12. Jdarg

Jdarg SoWal Expert

Thank you BMBV for trying to organize this thread.

13. edroedrog

edroedrog Beach Lover

Ditto.

Thanks for getting this thread back on track BMBV.

14. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

I have stated it before. I don't think the use of a private Beach Access for 80 condo owners is compatible by any stretch of the terms to the existing neighbors uses. Early on, I gave the lack of compatiblity of the use of the private access as something for the opponents to focus on.

For the record, posting verbatim information from 248 Blue Mtn Rd listing was not some crazy dream I had. Those words which I posted are actually written on the MLS listing. Read into it what you will. Sure, I get the idea, and never fully rely on anything I read in the MLS. I do my own DD. That listing was just like giving a loaded gun to a hunter. He set himself up for that one.

The fact is, that there is no new news on this issue, so we are just killing time by the dagger throwing competition. We are all a little hard headed. Did I say "little?" I mean "very."

For the complete record, contrary to what other people have posted on this thread, I have no personal interest in Redfish Village, the sale of any units of Redfish Village, nor any insider scoop on the project, or the County. I think Redfish Village screwed up by offering something that was not really needed. In the process, they could have saved themselves a good $10 million which could have reduced the price of the 80 units by $125,000 each, and now they wouldn't have people hoping it doesn't go through.

15. BlueMtnBeachVagrant

"Those words which I posted are actually written on the MLS listing. Read into it what you will."
    Remember you're the one that found it, posted it, and highlighted certain sentences and then you read into what you did (incorrectly as I have pointed out).

"He set himself up for that one."
    I believe you set him up. I'm sure his real estate agent worded the MLS listing, not him, without too much thought regarding the RFV situation and the possiblity of someone ripping apart the listing word for word to cast doubt and confusion regarding the sincerity of his opposition of RFV's "private deeded access" bathroom lot.

SJ, it does appear that you're an ally in this situation. That much is appreciated by, at least, me.

16. Babyblue

Babyblue Beach Fanatic

Whow...This thread is long and very interesting.

17. beachbumguy

beachbumguy Beach Comber

Does anyone know how mosaic and new orchard group are related to one another?

18. BlueMtnBeachVagrant

19. Beach Bimmer

Beach Bimmer Beach Fanatic

Link doesn't work...

20. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

I don't see the connection to which you refer. I do see that R Bradley Carr is the registered agent for the New Orchard Group, LLC, but he doesn't show up under any Mosaic business, of which there are many registered. Interestly, R Bradley Carr is also the registered agent of NatureWalk Builders, LLC. As a reminder, NatureWalk is also trying to get a private Gulf front Club and access. :scratch:

Edit: After doing a bit more crossreferencing, I do find R Bradly Carr to also be the registered agent for Mosaic Capital Partners, LLC.

...but what this has to do with the private access(es), I don't have a clue. Maybe you can enlighten me.:dunno:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007