• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Hollibird said:
Barefoot guy - thats exactly what I'm talking about. In my hometown you wouldn't DARE go to the store with anything other that a polo shirt, expensive shoes, jewerly, and your hair done... I guess I should be happy that I can relax a bit!

How about a FSU t-shirt and cutoff jean shorts? and flip-flops?

And what would you like in place of country music? Elevator music, or hip-hop? :rotfl:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
jdarg said:
Stump grinding. Hmmm. I woud like to hear from a few people on this one- 30 gAy, Triple B, RO, Darlene, J-funn. Sounds like a kind of dance, though.

"Let's go see the WaCo Ramblers and do some big time stump grindin'!"

I have grinded some some "stumps" in my day, but it has NOTHING to do with the kind that ladyd posted. :D It wouldn't be classified as a dance though jenay, unless you were grinding the stump to music. ;-)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hollibird said:
neither. I prefer alternative rock.

It's such a shame when you see rednecks who still put rat tails on their children. makes me crazy. wish I had scissors. there is a hilarious website:

www.mulletsgalore.com

shows you you the classifications of all mullets.
126716857_90e689e4bd_o.jpg

Whatz rong wid rat tells?:dunno:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
kathydwells said:
I have grinded some some "stumps" in my day, but it has NOTHING to do with the kind that ladyd posted. :D It wouldn't be classified as a dance though jenay, unless you were grinding the stump to music. ;-)

:clap_1: :rotfl: Gawd you kill me! I will never look at stump grinders the same again. :funn: