• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'll go down to the beach with my bull horn and hold my cell phone up to it MK, then you can watch the cam and yell at them at the same time. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:lol:

Kitty, I could get my people on that situation if you want. :rotfl:

I'll go down to the beach with my bull horn and hold my cell phone up to it MK, then you can watch the cam and yell at them at the same time. ;-)

Pea, we need more of your people around here all the time! Work on that would ya? ;-)

swgb...that is probably the best idea I have ever heard! Get jfunn to go with you! :clap::rotfl:

pea...there needs to be some serious beach shopping on aisle BMB! :wave:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
I think this has been discussed before, but I can't find it, so I apologize for asking--is there signage about "LNT" at the public beach accesses?

Yes, SJ took a picture of one and used it as his avatar for a while.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
swgb...that is probably the best idea I have ever heard! Get jfunn to go with you! :clap::rotfl:

Actually I have an easier solution.

Attention renters and owners of BMB Villas!!

Remove your crap or I post the gate code in a public area!

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com

We were amazed at the size of the holes that were left on the beach in this location next to the gigantic pile of tents, boards, chairs, floats, etc ....
We filled in as much of the holes as we could before we had to get home ....
will certainly check it out today and do what we can .....

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
We were amazed at the size of the holes that were left on the beach in this location next to the gigantic pile of tents, boards, chairs, floats, etc ....
We filled in as much of the holes as we could before we had to get home ....
will certainly check it out today and do what we can .....

Bless you both! :love:

Actually I have an easier solution.

Attention renters and owners of BMB Villas!!

Remove your crap or I post the gate code in a public area!

I am only picking on the BMB Villas because of the wonderful beachcam they have. I am sure they are not the only violators, but they are the only ones I can report on from Dallas. :D