• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
There's a sign on the door at Red Ginger in Niceville/Bluewater saying they're open for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's day if anyone's got an Asian craving. They're not quite Sushimoto level, but they're a solid neighborhood Japaese/Chinese place and at least last year, Miss Emily was willing to do a duck Christmas Story-style if you made arrangements in advance.

http://www.redgingerasian.com/

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
[FONT=garamond,serif]Fire will also be closed December 23rd- 26th. We will resume dinner service on December 27th. Unfortunately, we will not be open for lunch during the week. Lunch will continue on January 4th. [/FONT]
[FONT=garamond,serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=garamond,serif]Fire will be open for New Year's Eve. We will be offering our dinner menu, as well as, specials for the evening. Come in and dine, then stay for Ted Schumate and friends. He will be playing from 9:30 - 12:30. Please make reservations as soon as possible.
[/FONT]

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Okay. See my edit below.

Ballyhoo's is closed for good. My two, dear friends are opening up Local Catch Bar & Grill there on March 1st. They have done an amazing job getting the place ready and everyone will be impressed with the changes they've made. They will serve a coastal cuisine with a southern twist. It's all local and fresh! I recommend everyone going once they open!

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
Ballyhoo's is closed for good. My two, dear friends are opening up Local Catch Bar & Grill there on March 1st. They have done an amazing job getting the place ready and everyone will be impressed with the changes they've made. They will serve a coastal cuisine with a southern twist. It's all local and fresh! I recommend everyone going once they open!
i think you should start a new thread with this info!