• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
I heard Gravel Road was closed for good. :dunno:

we checked it out today. NO FURNITURE; no register; no anything inside. no sign on the door saying they are reopening; no sign on the building; no name listed on the strip's sign for businesses. we were thinking that the only reason the lighted sign is still there is because "bow-wow meow" shares it with them - ? doesn't look good at all.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Gravel Road was selling off furniture and equipment so I think they are done.
The grapevine says that Old Florida Fish House is not going to reopen. But you know how reliable the grapevine is. Does anyone have a definitive on it. I needs my sushi fix!

We invite you to try our sushi, if it is not the best you had, we will not charge you anything, also we have lots of specials, you'll be surprised
Gravel Road was selling off furniture and equipment so I think they are done.
The grapevine says that Old Florida Fish House is not going to reopen. But you know how reliable the grapevine is. Does anyone have a definitive on it. I needs my sushi fix!

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
shrimp special

a couple of months ago maries had a $15 or so fried shrimp special. haven't seen it since i'll be there after xmas for a few weeks and hopefully you'll have again

Last edited by a moderator:

pizzabythesea2

Beach Lover
Apr 7, 2011
Pizza By The Sea is Open

Pizza By The Sea is open Sunday through Wednesday from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm and Thursday through Saturday from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm. We offer our full menu and weekday lunch specials. Check out www.pizzabythesea.com to sign up for our weekly email specials.

We'll always have our shrimp special for $15 any shrimp entree you like (Sauteed scampi style, Fried, Shrimp & grits, Pasta diablo with garlic olive oil and crushed red pepper, Shrimp parmesian, Shrimp Pai Tai or our signature with pesto cream baby spinach and portabella also you can name your own as long as Hanie is here
a couple of months ago maries had a $15 or so fried shrimp special. haven't seen it since i'll be there after xmas for a few weeks and hopefully you'll have again

Forgot to mention that Code Enforcement took our signs down, also all dinners are served with salad or soup!!

We'll always have our shrimp special for $15 any shrimp entree you like (Sauteed scampi style, Fried, Shrimp & grits, Pasta diablo with garlic olive oil and crushed red pepper, Shrimp parmesian, Shrimp Pai Tai or our signature with pesto cream baby spinach and portabella also you can name your own as long as Hanie is here