• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
If it's the SoWal Donut Hole, I want to say it looked like they were repaving the parking lot last time we went by there. Not sure what other improvements would be in the works.

If it's the SoWal Donut Hole, I want to say it looked like they were repaving the parking lot last time we went by there. Not sure what other improvements would be in the works.
Thanks. I won't add them to the list until I have more info.

I have no official right to post the openings/closings. I just happen to spend a lot of time in SoWal and want to organize the info for me and as a community service.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

I have no official right to post the openings/closings. I just happen to spend a lot of time in SoWal and want to organize the info for me and as a community service.

And I 'd like to tell you what a wonderful thing you have done for all! Your list is great!

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest

Thanks for doing this BR. My hubby is heading down Monday with some guys to do some golfing and I was glad to give him the heads up on the closed restaurants.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
Seacrest Sundries is open for Breakfast and Lunch everyday except Wednesday! We've got great sandwiches, burgers, dogs and now serving fries! Best part is we've got the best prices on 30A! We're here all year round, 365 days a year! Drop in and give us a try!

Update

Summary of previous posts as of 12/11/11. Please correct any mistakes that I've made and add omitted restaurants.

Amavida: Open.
Angelina's: Open.
Ballyhoo: Closed indefinitely.
Borago: Re-opens 12/15.
Bruno's: Closed on Sundays according to the recording.
Bud & Alley's: Closed; reopens Dec 23rd.
Cafe 30-A: Closed 12/4; re-opens Dec 26.
Donut Hole: Improvements underway. Call ahead.
Elmo's: Closed until spring.
Fen's: Open, but call ahead.
Fire: Lunch on Wed, Thurs & Fri, 11:30am-2:30pm; dinner served Mon through Sat ; kitchen closes at 8:30pm weekdays / stays open til 10pm on weekend. Call ahead for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year’s hours.
George's: Open the week after Christmas then closed until 3/12.
Goatfeathers: Restaurant closed until Dec. 26; Seagrove open.
Gravel Road: Closed.
Great Southern: Closed for maintenance until 12/11.
La Botana/Seagrove Coyote: Re-opens 12/11.
La Crema: Open.
La Cocina: Open.
Maries: http://sowal.com/bb/showthread.php/58969-Marie-s-Hours-Next-2-weeks-(Love-to-serve)?p=755901#post755901
Nicks's on the Beach: Closed; re-opens Dec. 26.
Onano's: Closed Dec. 11-20.
Pickle Factory: Open, but closed in January.
Pizza Bar: Open. From personal experence, they close as soon as the last table leaves. Was told they try to close by 8.

Seacrest Sundries: Open for breakfast and lunch every day except Wednesday, 365 days a year.
Shoo Mamas: Open.
Smiling Fish Cafe: Closed Dec. 4-25 for annual repairs and maintenance. Re-opens Dec 26. Lunch Mon.- Sat. 11:30 am to 3 pm, dinner Tues.-Sat. 5:30 pm to 9 pm.
Summer Kitchen: Open breakfast and lunch, but only some dinners.
Taco Bar: Closed; re-opens Dec. 23.
Tarpon Club: Closed; re-opens Dec. 23.
V: Open Christmas Eve and closed Christmas day. Open starting on Monday, December 26th. New hours are Tuesday-Saturday starting at 6 pm.

Last edited: