• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads Under New MGMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date Start date
New posts
jhbeebe said:
John R - We can do the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Sorry about you getting a burger that was a little salty. It depends on whom the cook is and I think I know who it is. :scratch: I will make sure we correct it.

One of the folks who works in the kitchen part time just doesn't quite understand :doh: that most other people don't like the equivalent of a huge salt lick with their meal. Thanks for the feedback.

Smiling JOe, very nice witty comments. It is fun to sit back and read :popcorn: everyones posts here.

I think it was the regular "John," and not John R who commented on the salty burgers. They may be a bit salty, but that is better than a total lack of seasoning in my book, but I, too, would appreciate the cook going a little bit lighter on the salt. ;-)
 
Thanks for the correction, Smiling JOe, I did get my John's mixed up :roll: .... "No pun intended".............:funn: Bada Bing! Thanks folks, I'll be here all week.:D
 
peapod1980 said:
IBD, you rock!

Yes...however IBD, Irritable Bowel Disorder does not!!!! :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
Yes...however IBD, Irritable Bowel Disorder does not!!!! :biggrin:

Yeah, let's abbreviate InletBeachDweller some other way. And never, ever use IBD and "rock" in the same sentence. :(

InletBD's avatar does rock, however! :drool:
 
jhbeebe said:
Karaoke tonight at Snapperheads!:clap_1:
If you want real entertainment, you'll fly me down. ;-)
 
Come on down, your the next contestant on the "Song is Right".......:rolling:
 
SNAPPERHEADS St Patrick's Day Bash- LIVE Bag Pipes, $1 Green Beer, Guinness on Tap, Fresh Made Corned Beef & Cabbage, Live Music, Jagermeister, Boilermakers, Real Scottish Whiskey, food specials and PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! :clap_1: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top