• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Ocean Lover said:
I like the first one but I like the second one too! It looks like the ones I've seen from Hilton Head, The Outerbanks etc. :D

Yes some people really like those. I guess the simplicity?

Of course it's supposed to be three letters like the international license plates. There's a couple around now I've seen. SGB for seagrove beach, and BSW for beaches of south walton?

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
sowal.gif

Saw this at 331 yesterday, gotta get me one!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:clap_1:

OK. Ive left some at a few locations - The Red Bar, The 331, Grayton corner market and the liquor store, Seagrove Market, Beach Java, For The Health Of It, etc.

If you won't put it on your car, put it on your neighbors (just kidding). :lol:

Last edited:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Come to think of it, I need a little liquor....

lenzoe

Beach Fanatic
gotothebeachmom said:
Sorry SJ I was trying to tease Lenzoe. I apologize.:blush:
Kurt's already done two vt's for us. But that business has almost all been done via email or postal service between my wife and him. So we've never actually seen this mystery man -- going on two years now. It actually took me a few months to figure out that kurt and kurt of the BB were one and the same.

Last edited:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Garner said:
Sure, the stickers look nice, but not when they are plastered all over the place in Seaside, Publix parking lot, utility poles, etc. Don't be a litterbug.

Right. I wasn't sure what was up at first, but some other people e-mailed me too. :blush:

After making a few calls, it seems a bunch of stickers (I guess picked up at one of the free locations where I left them last week) were used to mark a trail along 30-A and through Grayton and Seaside, etc. Apparently it was like a treasure hunt for a bunch of kids. The trail led to spots behind Seagrove in the Point Washington State Forest where an all-night party was going on with a drum circle and who knows what else.

This apparently went on for 3 consecutive nights at 3 different locations. At least one trail all the stickers were upside down. There may have been some arrests. :blink:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
lenzoe said:
Kurt's already done two vt's for us. But that business has almost all been done via email or postal service between my wife and him. So we've never actually seen this mystery man -- going on two years now. It actually took me a few months to figure out that kurt and kurt of the BB were one and the same.

Thanks for the biz. Have you posted your rental stuff in the real estate forum? Maybe I should break out a separate rental forum? :dunno:

lenzoe

Beach Fanatic
kurt said:
Thanks for the biz. Have you posted your rental stuff in the real estate forum? Maybe I should break out a separate rental forum? :dunno:
Thanks for the excellent service you provide. I will have to post it.

If you want my opinion, a rental/for-rent forum would be a good idea, both from a board organization standpoint and visibility-wise for the owners. That would keep it from getting buried by the numerous threads/topics in the current Real Estate forum.

Also, I wanted to get your opinion on tactics to increase search-engine hits. If you start a rental forum maybe we could discuss it there.

lenzoe

Beach Fanatic
kurt said:
This apparently went on for 3 consecutive nights at 3 different locations. At least one trail all the stickers were upside down. There may have been some arrests. :blink:
Yoiks.

Our last trip was the first time ever we had problems with noise on the beach after dark. Three nights in a row we had screaming teens on the beach after midnight, and three nights in row we called the police it was so irritating.

I sincerely hope this is not starting to turn into a PCB-type situation.

Where are the parents of these kids?