• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal stickers

New posts
kurt said:
I've got 2 of them. They will be showing up at select locations for free. If you honk at me as you're passing by I'll slap one on your bumper.

I'm thinking I'll get a PO box and mail them out when requested with a SASE. like i did with the GraytonBeach.com stickers.


sowal.gif




sowal2.gif

I vote for the second one and I WANT one. I won't be down until June, how can I get one now Kurt????
 
Smiling JOe said:
Kurt, what B&B is Lenzoe talking about? I thought Kurt Tape owned Hbiscus. :idontno:

He meant BB as in bulletin board.

Although I have also done Highlands House. I'd like to do all the B&Bs in the area and link them all from one page.
 
kathydwells said:
I vote for the second one and I WANT one. I won't be down until June, how can I get one now Kurt????

I will let you know as soon as I set up a PO Box.
 
kurt said:
I will let you know as soon as I set up a PO Box.

GREAT !!!! Thank you, Kurt.
 
Oldtimer said:
You can put one on our beach buggy at the Pink House. See you Memorial Weekend.

Thanks - were you at the wedding a couple of weeks ago?

I thought it was one of your family and you might have been there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top