• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Keep 'em coming! Where is your beautiful art available? I must see it this October! :clap:

One of them is in my master bath at the Watersound house.....come see it! :D

They are also at Lisa_at_the_beach's gallery in Grayton Beach "House of Art" ......the artist (on weekends) and the paintings!

This is the one in my master bath......

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Keep 'em coming! Where is your beautiful art available? I must see it this October! :clap:

Ah, Miss Kitty, you are very kind indeed! You can find these paintings plus other very talented artists work at Funn Lisa's House of Art in Grayton Beach .....

Or as Beachbummett said, you can view the first painting in the series at her home in Watersound :love:

meigsart

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2006
Thank you

She's incredible ... that might be the largest paper mache we've ever seen. Is it a commission piece?[/quote]
Thanks so much,She is about 4 feet tall...not a commission, just love to do musicians. Here are a few gourds I'm just finishing. My work is at Hula Girls Gallery and at Elmore's Landing on 331.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap:...those are so funn! where can we see them in person?

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Thanks so much,She is about 4 feet tall...not a commission, just love to do musicians. Here are a few gourds I'm just finishing. My work is at Hula Girls Gallery and at Elmore's Landing on 331.
Grayt job! We can definitely tell that you are having funn doing what you love and that makes us smile! Keep it up and please share more .....

Last edited:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
How did I miss all this talent of late. :clap: Love em all. Can't wait to see everything live.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
How did I miss all this talent of late. :clap: Love em all. Can't wait to see everything live.

You've been talking all that fancy mortgage speak. :D