• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
Today:

pictures of Milly :wub:

my friends I visited in Atlanta this weekend :wub:

the guy who paid my toll when I didn't have enough change :blush: (how embarassing)

my new running shoes :clap:
 
Can you deliver that pie to Cleveland?

Finding out this weekend that our middle son is moving back home. Got accepted to school in Cleveland and will be back early next week.



:wave: I could make one for you to take back with you.....how long is that drive?
I don't think it would make it though.;-)
 
:wave: I could make one for you to take back with you.....how long is that drive?
I don't think it would make it though.;-)
We will be down there starting the 28th. I will have to look you up for a piece of that pie. That would be after we tried dinner there.
 
OMG, IKT, that pie looks grayt! Is that on your menu at D&K's? I just bought some juice at the produce stand. Hope mine turns out half that purdy, gull. ;-) :clap:
 
A long afternoon nap with my doggies.

Clearing off my desk after being gone a week, so I can catch up on the board. :cool:
 
Watching my husband get to sail on Sunday after a big rain in Saturday. And seeing the guy who mows the "vacant" lots in our sub-division tackle the 5+ feet tall grass in the lot next to ours!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top