• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The person in those pdf's HAS been arrested. They have not been convicted. They are currently on 20k bail and they had to give up their passport until trial. I understand where you're coming from, Misty, but you should take the time to read the data before spouting off, because some of what you are saying simply is not true. 20K bail and giving up your passport does sound like a pretty sweet deal for a 40 million dollar fraud scheme though....what's it take to get a passport on the black market, 10 grand? Some people in that position would be on a plane to Belize by now. =)

And what does that have to do with the person you are attempting to link them to? Nothing? Oh well, then that's a different thread entirely isn't it?

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015
Here Misty....This PDF shows the bond agreement. Now explain to me how a bond agreement comes about when someone "hasn't been arrested?"

The only valid argument you could really go with here is that a person should not be judged by the actions of his or her spouse/recent ex spouse, and perhaps you would have a good point. Now that's something you could argue. You could say that what his wife is accused of has absolutely nothing to do with him. Perhaps it doesn't. But I still personally find it incredulous that a husband or wife would be able to remain 100% in the dark when we are talking about ill gotten gains from assets numbering in the millions of dollars. Maybe he didn't have time to notice, I don't know. But it is what it is...I'm not twisting facts or misrepresenting anything here, I am posting legal documents right there in black and white for people to examine themselves if they are curious about some 40 million dollars worth of serious mortgage fraud that went down in the Santa Rosa Beach area several years ago, which, from my digging, isn't something that was reported on or mentioned by any local news agencies besides that FBI.gov website press release in 2013.

Attachments

• osborne5.pdf
    420.4 KB · Views: 279

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015
And what does that have to do with the person you are attempting to link them to? Nothing? Oh well, then that's a different thread entirely isn't it?

If Ileana Osborne is not the extremely recent ex-wife of Alan Osborne, I will delete all my posts, publicly apologize, and eat my foot. I'm not going off half cocked....I have a lot more documents than what I have posted here. I even located the divorce decree...It's contents have been largely redacted due to a change in the statute governing the availability of that information, but the title is there and the date is there.

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015
I think if someone is arrested and charged for ILLEGALLY operating a shake and bake lab gave up his right to privacy by committing a crime. The same could be said for someone who is arrested and charged with ILLEGALLY DUI. The law was broken hence the arrest and charge.

People can avoid getting a speeding ticket too by OBEYING the law. They can avoid being arrested for owning a shake and bake meth lab by OBEYING the law and not being associated with illegal drugs. Well, thank goodness you are not a journalist because you have already lost your objectivity by associating the woman in those PDF files with a man who may have absolutely nothing to do with them. I would also hope to high hell that if someone in this area were accused or indicted of this type of crime it would be a PUBLIC official. Yes, that's newsworthy! I think you would be hard pressed to find a journalist with any kind of journalistic integrity who would touch this type of smear campaign against a private citizen whom they didn't know for a fact was even related to the person I believe it appears you are trying to implicate with those documents.

I'm not even sure what you are arguing here, because it is as if you are arguing my own points for me...Did Ileana Osborne not give up her rights to privacy when she committed the crime of 40 million dollars worth of mortgage fraud and got arrested by the feds for it? Marriage and divorce records to some extent, like names and dates, are public records, even if the guts of the divorce dispute itself are not.

You know, I may have sarcastically implied I didn't understand all the implications and connections at the beginning of this thread, and when I first found this information, I DIDN'T. But I did dig further to find something like a divorce decree before posting. I didn't just say "Omg last name Osborne, must be connected!" and hit send. I'm sorry if my coyness was mistaken for ambiguity. I am not accusing Alan Osborne of any crime. But it just so happens I randomly stumbled upon a whole bunch of documents that seem to indicate his now ex-spouse was involved in some hinky stuff during the time they were married, and then when I dug further to see if that person were linked to Alan before I knew who she was, I found further documents indicating that she was, in fact, linked to him. I decided to share with the class.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
If Ileana Osborne is not the extremely recent ex-wife of Alan Osborne, I will delete all my posts, publicly apologize, and eat my foot. I'm not going off half cocked....I have a lot more documents than what I have posted here. I even located the divorce decree...It's contents have been largely redacted due to a change in the statute governing the availability of that information, but the title is there and the date is there.

Who cares about garbage you can dig up on someone's private life and how does that garbage belong here?

Ex-wife? Hmmm, perhaps she is the EX for a reason, maybe even 40 million of them?? I have no doubt you probably had the divorce decree but that doesn't belong here either. If you wanna run a smear campaign why not create your own personal blog where you can smear the private lives of individuals in any way that you choose...be careful how you tread...it could get you sued.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
You know, I may have sarcastically implied I didn't understand all the implications and connections at the beginning of this thread, and when I first found this information, I DIDN'T. But I did dig further to find something like a divorce decree before posting. I didn't just say "Omg last name Osborne, must be connected!" and hit send. I'm sorry if my coyness was mistaken for ambiguity. I am not accusing Alan Osborne of any crime. But it just so happens I randomly stumbled upon a whole bunch of documents that seem to indicate his now ex-spouse was involved in some hinky stuff during the time they were married, and then when I dug further to see if that person were linked to Alan before I knew who she was, I found further documents indicating that she was, in fact, linked to him. I decided to share with the class.

You are your fathers daughter.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I am only interested in what Alan Osborne did to Sara Comander. It was wrong, wrong, wrong!!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I am only interested in what Alan Osborne did to Sara Comander. It was wrong, wrong, wrong!!!

Exactly Andy A!!!!!

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015
You are your fathers daughter.

Hey...I get the impression you don't much care for my father, but there's really no need to bring him into this. I am my own woman. If you want to call me a sarcastic ahole, just go ahead and call me a sarcastic ahole, don't do it by proxy by telling me I'm just like my daddy. Local politics and crime interest me intensely. I also have an internet connection, and I LOVE to read.

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015

I think we can all agree on this point. Sara Comander is a good human being whom I firmly believe has this county's best interests at heart, and you'd think that if she did not, then the citizenry wouldn't keep re-electing her. If Alan thinks he can do a better job, I'd absolutely love to see him run for a commissioner seat himself next time around.