• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
too bad almost doesn't count in this case.

Look friend, I don't know who you are and don't care who you support/oppose politically. You have a right to support/oppose who you choose. But it is pretty low to wish harm on another person over anything. I hope you would apologize and tell us why you support your candidate instead of wishing someone you probably do not even know is harmed. We can all do better than that.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Look friend, I don't know who you are and don't care who you support/oppose politically. You have a right to support/oppose who you choose. But it is pretty low to wish harm on another person over anything. I hope you would apologize and tell us why you support your candidate instead of wishing someone you probably do not even know is harmed. We can all do better than that.

I don't wish harm on anyone but there are absolutely a few cases where I'd like to watch it. (like watching a boxing match) Bob Hudson is not among them! :p

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
I honestly could not care less who wins. My life will not be impacted in the slightest, and i'm guessing neither will anybody else's posting on/reading this site. I do apologize for hurting your feelings though.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I honestly could not care less who wins. My life will not be impacted in the slightest, and i'm guessing neither will anybody else's posting on/reading this site. I do apologize for hurting your feelings though.

To say your life will not be impacted is delusional at best. Every BCC decison made in Walton County impacts our way of life.

The MAJORITY of people would like to see the those who have made the WORST decisions ousted from pubic office, want better government, to see the SUNSHINE in local government and will vote accordingly. That's called being an INFORMED VOTER! Do you actually vote?

Of course your life won't be impacted this election because you're a vendor and riding the GRAVY TRAIN the County has provided you at no cost. Those days are numbered!

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
I heard Tony Anderson will repeal the 50 foot height limit and allow high rise condos, push for a middle beach road, and 4-lane 30A. Also repeal all restrictions on fast food and parking minimum requirements for restaurants. And no limits on weddings in private houses or on the beach. The beaches will be opened up and vendors allowed unlimited access to rent jet skis and conduct parasailing operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.