• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I guess you can go to the BBC meeting in January and ask Tony there.

The BBC? Come on girl, I'm trying to stay with you here but holy beeeegeeeeezus you're making it hard. BBC?? SMH. :doh:

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
I'm not asking people to see me via any credibility you think I do or don't have. In all honesty and quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I'm not here to make friends (although I have made several and they are wonderful people who want open honest government operated in the Sunshine) and if telling the truth is unpleasant well, then I guess I am a hodgepodge of nausea. The only people yammering on this board
Bottom line is this, Tony ain't going to answer any important questions or discuss relevant issues because he is too honest and has common sense!

No wonder washington can't tell us any answers, they are all too honest and overflowing with common sense......yeah, that's it.
says the guy who has people running away selling lots as fast as they can to get out of driftwood :banging::wave2:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Ok earl...you are being granted my undivided attention. What's your point?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
He's thinking. Lol! He'll get back to you momentarily! Lol!

When I first read this I thought you said "drinking". I wasn't surprised. I think all of them have been hittin the sauce ALLOT.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
I guess my mom is answering for me. Go ahead and talk for me I will be thinking over here.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
He's thinking. Lol! He'll get back to you momentarily! Lol!

Maybe he is trying to prove I am Patriot Games and Misty (sock puppets) so I'll be banned from the forum. He is chasing windmills.

Status
Not open for further replies.