• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MKH

Beach Fanatic
May 12, 2005
Memphis, TN/Seacrest Beach, FL
Joe said:
This was posted on the Watercolor TownTalk...Seems to me if Starbucks coffee was their specialty they would be open earlier than 11am.

WaterColor Market to Re-Open Memorial Day

The WaterColor Market is scheduled to re-open it's doors this Memorial Day with a fresh new concept and menu. Come and check out the all new Market complete with: Pizza, Sandwiches, Salads and even ice-cream! We hope you enjoy the new, family friendly atmosphere and great summer food selection! The Market will be open from 11am to 8pm daily. Take a break this summer with the "cool" new choices at the WaterColor Market!

Good news!:clap_1: I had heard the Starbucks rumor, too.

Could Starbucks still possibly be going in? In Watercolor Market's retail area? :dunno: I hope not!

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Beach Runner said:
:puke: Let the chains begin. I remember when people around here used to get upset about businesses ' signs.

Maybe by Labor Day 30-A will have McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, KFC, Church's, Pizza Hut, Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, Cracker Barrel, etc. (all with BIG SIGNS) and have the ambiance of Destin or an exit on I-85. That's my dream (a.k.a. nightmare).
i am opening a burger king. don't knock it!

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Sueshore said:
This is what I have heard...opening Memorial Day...STARBUCKS, pizza, ice cream and take away type sandwiches. Mark my words...if they put a big ol' STARBUCKS sign where I can see it from my place on the south side, they are going to meet one mad Kitty!!!
Dear Miss Kittay,
Don't let the neon sign keep you up at night because Starbucks is coming to town.
Yours Truely,
Watercolor

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jessifunn said:
Dear Miss Kittay,
Don't let the neon sign keep you up at night because Starbucks is coming to town.
Yours Truely,
Watercolor

Dear WaterColor,

You don't want to mess with no kittay!!!!

Psssss,

Miss Kitty

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sueshore said:
Dear WaterColor,

You don't want to mess with no kittay!!!!

Psssss,

Miss Kitty

I'll stand behind you and say "Yeah! What she said!" with my tough girl attitude!:blink:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Starbucks ain't THAT bad. Come on!
I think y'all are just mad it's not a Chic fil A!

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
jessifunn said:
i am opening a burger king. don't knock it!

Take it from someone who used to be in the BK business, there isn't enough parking. Besides, we wouldn't want Miss Kitty shooting out our sign :D .

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sandcastle said:
Take it from someone who used to be in the BK business, there isn't enough parking. Besides, we wouldn't want Miss Kitty shooting out our sign :D .
You know "the King" and Brooke Burke broke up. :sosad: