• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
The entire first floor of that building is vacant. Perhaps Starbucks and the "new and improved" Market will be side by side.

Miss Kitty - you apparently live in the "Town Center". You may see some additional commercial signage. Tastefully done in WaterColor style, of course. :lol:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
jdarg said:
I'll stand behind you and say "Yeah! What she said!" with my tough girl attitude!:blink:

Watch out Watercolor! .Here come Ms Kitty with jen-ay right behind! :rotfl:

clown_cat.jpg

SOORRRY JDARG! :blush: .couldn't resist. You'll be glad to know that I did think twice before posting and reduced the size of the pic. :lol:

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2006
Seagrove
Beach Runner said:
Who needs Starbucks when you can have a latte at Modica's or Beach Java? To me a large part of the charm of 30A is the lack of chains. I'm inundated with them at home, so when I'm at the beach, I want something different.
so don't support the big chain and maybe they will pack their bags and jet back to the big city.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Rita said:

clown_cat.jpg

SOORRRY JDARG! :blush: .couldn't resist. You'll be glad to know that I did think twice before posting and reduced the size of the pic. :lol:

OMG! The fact that you found a guy that looks like Chaplin wearing clown clothes painted on a cat's a$$ is the funniest you have ever found! If anything, I may need the Heimlich 'cause I'm choking with laughter.

The kids are gonna love this one. Hope they don't want to try it at home!!!:eek: :rotfl:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
BeachSteelers said:
so don't support the big chain and maybe they will pack their bags and jet back to the big city.
Send 'em please. Especially Starbucks. Y'all need a Chipotle.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Rita said:

clown_cat.jpg

:rotfl: ...thanks for the back up, jdarg!!!! I am so glad you didn't think three times Rita...that's not a BUMMER!!!

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Rita said:

clown_cat.jpg

I'm so glad that I started this thread!! I'll have to try this with Brighteyes, the Martini Time cat :clap_1: !

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
MKH said:
Good news!:clap_1: I had heard the Starbucks rumor, too.

Could Starbucks still possibly be going in? In Watercolor Market's retail area? :dunno: I hope not!
Starbucks is already being sold at the Baithouse and I think Modica serves Starbucks too.

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Smiling JOe said:
Starbucks is already being sold at the Baithouse and I think Modica serves Starbucks too.

We had Starbucks with our Sunday breakfast at the Bait House two weeks ago. The Watercolor Market always served Starbucks :dunno: .