• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cavbaby

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2005
We'll be down for the 4th-- are we allowed to indulge on some beverages there as we paint? :D

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Funn! I bet you guys are going to love rainy days. That place gets packed to the max on rainy days.

FYI - a shameless plug every once in a while is not a bad thing. ;-) Do you guys sell beer, too? I hear that drinking it helps with creativity.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Congratulations, Beach Brimmer! Thanks for letting us know. I didn't know there was such a place in SoWal. Do you have a website or how do we get information if we have rentals and we want to let our guests know. I'm in the middle of revising our list of local activities so if I can get more details (e.g., phone number of the place) I can put it in our activity list.

Congrats again. :clap_1:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Paula said:
Congratulations, Beach Brimmer! Thanks for letting us know. I didn't know there was such a place in SoWal. Do you have a website or how do we get information if we have rentals and we want to let our guests know. I'm in the middle of revising our list of local activities so if I can get more details (e.g., phone number of the place) I can put it in our activity list.

Congrats again. :clap_1:

Paula, what a good host you are! (also read your post on TS Alberto) If I ever get to rent there, I'm gonna rent from you!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
destindreamin said:
Paula, what a good host you are! (also read your post on TS Alberto) If I ever get to rent there, I'm gonna rent from you!!
Paula is all over it. If I were looking for a house to rent down here, I would highly consider one of Paula's. She tries to hook up her renters giving them everything they need to know to help them fit in, feel welcome in SoWal, as well as helping educate them about potential hazards (eg - rip currents) as well as local environmental issues (eg- fragile dune systems, coastal lakes). I can feel the love when she begins asking for info on things to do, like going to Fired-Up.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
How Exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :clap_1: Will be happy to spread the word and also plan to come play there one of these days!!! It's been on my list for a long time!! WISHING YOU MUCH SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Smiling JOe said:
Paula is all over it. If I were looking for a house to rent down here, I would highly consider one of Paula's. She tries to hook up her renters giving them everything they need to know to help them fit in, feel welcome in SoWal, as well as helping educate them about potential hazards (eg - rip currents) as well as local environmental issues (eg- fragile dune systems, coastal lakes). I can feel the love when she begins asking for info on things to do, like going to Fired-Up.

Yes, she is. She's always posting some helpful tip or item about how she's looking out for her renters. She'd be my first call if I was looking to rent. :D