• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
a place to get your oil changed, wind shield wipers installed, other similar services for vehicles. Something like the SuperLube's in Tallahassee.

The Shell station on the south side of 98, in Miramar, has a Quick-Lube service that I recommend.

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2006
1. a Dave's Dogs

2. Seaside without the new monstrosity of a building and the cute little houses back.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
I think IBD is right about Frank Brown Park. Sure when they are having tournaments and such the fields would be reserved, but that is status quo for any such park. I believe the hours available/reserved would be posted. I'm sure there is someone you could call. I'll look into it myself.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
drunkkenartist: You are indeed amazing. :clap_1: This recreational center looks pretty amazing, too. I drove through it about a year ago, but next trip I'll do some swimming there, maybe even try out one of their health classes. I've been looking for a heated pool in winter. My day trip would include my typical ride to Home Depot or Ace Hardware and a trip to the new Target to get whatever I need for the cottages, then some swimming/exercise in the pool.