• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
On old 98, Majestic Sun is heated and partly enclosed. I think anyone in the Seascape complex can use any of the pools in that development.

Maravilla has one heated and one unheated pool.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
TooFarTampa said:
Seacrest is not heated and will never be heated. Our HOA dues would probably triple if it were.

Rosemary has not just a heated pool but an enclosed pool. Friends of ours just built there and are adjacent to the enclosed pool. You do need a code to access it. If you want more info about the house I will let you know -- the owners are anal and the house is beautiful. Four bedrooms and professionally decorated. (Their budget is bigger than ours. :D )

I didn't think a pool as large the one at Seacrest could be heated, so thanks for confirming. It's a beauty, though, heated or not. :clap_1:

John R said:
how do you consider seaside's, watercolor's and rosemary's non-private? need cards or id for all three.

jr
I know the code for Rosemary since we stayed there enough times while building our house to buy a condo! LOL.

My house has a heated pool and a heated hot tub. No matter how high you crank up the heat, a pool just doesn't get warm enough for my taste (84 degrees) until May. But I've boiled in the hot tub at 102 degrees when the temp is in the 30's outside - it only takes 30 minutes even on New Year's Eve to warm it up to 102.

On the other hand, in the summer the pool gets warm due to the sun and air temperature. One guest used a garden hose to add cool water to it and cost us about $150 for the water bill just for 1 week (confirmed by the pool guy after I freaked out over the water bill). GRRRRR!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
WaterColor is heated! Probably why my dues went up again!

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
WaterSound Beach has two heated community pools. Additionally, each condo group has a heated pool for those who stay there. But there are times when not all are heated at once.

Sueshore said:
WaterColor is heated! Probably why my dues went up again!
Really. We had guests for four days one February who must have left the spa on 24/7. Just for a private pool/spa designed for a single residence (as opposed to a huge Watercolor pool designed for a boatload of people), these guests cost us $200 for four days worth of gas to heat the pool/spa. I know this because our Okaloosa Gas bill that month was $200, and they were our only rental. Even during spring break when it's a little warmer, our pool alone costs us $100 a week for heat, and that was last year's rate and with my husband (who is very stingy with the pool heat) controlling the heater.

And BTW even if these pools are heated, they don't get warm enough for me until June, based on my repeated experiences at Rosemary Beach.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
gotothebeachmom said:
TooFarTampa said:
Seacrest is not heated and will never be heated. Our HOA dues would probably triple if it were.

We'd be lucky TFT if they only tripled! :funn:

Very true!

But with all the additional building in Seacrest (the Alexander :bang: ) I wonder if they could put a smaller pool by that building for the community to use, just like the Alexander and hotel people are going to be able to use the lagoon pool. It could be designed small enough to be heated.

The lagoon pool is starting to get very crowded in the summer.