• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Yes Too far Tampa, I know your house well. I knew the first owners. I hate the Alexander being so close to you. I fell that they are wayyyyyy to close. :blink: Maybe there will be some good commercial stores on the first floor that will make it sort of worth it.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
InletBchDweller said:
I do know that The Inn at Secrest Beach does have its own heated pool and hot tub. The rooms there are small but GREAT views from the 3rd and 4th floors. It is not for the Alexander use and The Inn does not have rights to the Seacrest lagoon pool but does use the tram service (and pays dues for that) I also know that Treetop (behind Seacrest) does have a lease back on the seacrest pool for maybe 8-9 more years (do not quote me) but they are building their own pool in their subdivision. I have heard that the Village is planning on putting a pool in but have not seen any progress. As a Seacrest owner I surely will not vote for them to lease the pool again when their time is up and I sure hope that all owners understand that it is a lease.

I was not aware as an owner that we would ever get a vote since we only have a lease. :dunno:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
goto the beachmom,
This is what I was told about the lease back :dunno: I am sure that those communities will want to continue to have the pool and will try to make some kind of offer. Especially the ones that do not have a pool.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
InletBchDweller said:
Yes Too far Tampa, I know your house well. I knew the first owners. I hate the Alexander being so close to you. I fell that they are wayyyyyy to close. :blink: Maybe there will be some good commercial stores on the first floor that will make it sort of worth it.

I'm thinking a boutique Nordstrom, by appointment only, with four parking places. Or how about an indoor pool my renters can use. :dunno: A girl can dream right?

:welcome: InletBchDweller. Nice to have more input from the east side of 30-A!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
TooFarTampa said:
I'm not sure who votes either. But as far as I know we as Seacrest Beach North owners also only have a lease to the pool. Cork would know. Cork? :D

You are correct. We only have a lease. That was why I was doubtful we would ever get a vote in who would or would not have an option to renew their lease.